• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

alexanderXD

Apr 25, 2021
If you game over from the gas in the room with the stone tablet the gas doesn't disable when you reset, making the level unbeatable.

Edit: If you lose all your hearts in the basement of the breeding temple you keep going until you go upstairs and then get the scene, not sure if this is even a bug or not but doesn't feel intentional.

The rhythm game didn't have any notes and also might softlock the game, I only waited a minute or so before resetting the game myself.

As far as I can tell there's only one coin for the arcade machine, which you need to use to get the code, so if you use it and don't memorize the right code you can't progress
appearntly you can buy more coins for it somewhere

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
I purchased the game on Dlsite and I'm having trouble playing the game. I'm not sure if my problem is specific to me or maybe the Dlsite version because I saw nobody complaining on Itch.

So my problem is that, for the trial version downloaded from Itch there is no problems, just the occasional hiccup when the game is loading assets, the only problem in the trial version is a problem I have in the full version that I got from Dlsite too, which is when you save your game in the painting hub room, and load, the character model doesn't load properly. In the full version however, the entire game lags at an unplayable rate, think less than 5 fps.

When the MV logo shows, after it fades in is approximately when the game starts to lag, as the logo's fade out gets very choppy, almost as if the fade out effect is being done in 10-20% increments instead of a smooth 1% increment, then the disclaimer text scrolling jitters as it appears, then the main menu comes up and it doesn't seem like it lags, but it hardly registers any input, and navigating it can take multiple key presses for me. Then the entire game has a constant lag.

I've tried a couple of troubleshooting steps already, like updating my graphics driver, and even doing a couple of MV related fixes just in case, which are essentially:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Both of these didn't change the game's performance in the slightest. I even did "/sfc scannow" on my PC because I have had that be an issue for me in the past, but there wasnt any corrupted files detected via that.

animeisgood

Mar 6, 2019
Is it normal that the "gallery" save is accompanied by a weird effect? There are lots of hearts and pink energy sprites constantly spawning on the screen which make it harder to see.
yeah, that's intended design for some reason, but you can just interact with the paintings and see the scenes.

Reactions: Bulbanych

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
yeah, that's intended design for some reason, but you can just interact with the paintings and see the scenes.
its possible i forgot to remove the exhibition lust increase in the office gallery
oh, it sounds like the weather effects for the demon transformation didnt get turned off
i only used the good end to check the gallery

confirmed i forgot to turn it off.
its odd that it took this long for someone to say anything though

also, i'd be a hypocrite if i told you to take it down

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I purchased the game on Dlsite and I'm having trouble playing the game. I'm not sure if my problem is specific to me or maybe the Dlsite version because I saw nobody complaining on Itch.

So my problem is that, for the trial version downloaded from Itch there is no problems, just the occasional hiccup when the game is loading assets, the only problem in the trial version is a problem I have in the full version that I got from Dlsite too, which is when you save your game in the painting hub room, and load, the character model doesn't load properly. In the full version however, the entire game lags at an unplayable rate, think less than 5 fps.

When the MV logo shows, after it fades in is approximately when the game starts to lag, as the logo's fade out gets very choppy, almost as if the fade out effect is being done in 10-20% increments instead of a smooth 1% increment, then the disclaimer text scrolling jitters as it appears, then the main menu comes up and it doesn't seem like it lags, but it hardly registers any input, and navigating it can take multiple key presses for me. Then the entire game has a constant lag.

I've tried a couple of troubleshooting steps already, like updating my graphics driver, and even doing a couple of MV related fixes just in case, which are essentially:
Both of these didn't change the game's performance in the slightest. I even did "/sfc scannow" on my PC because I have had that be an issue for me in the past, but there wasnt any corrupted files detected via that.
a lot of this goes over my head, i can only imagine the majority of issues are because of how much live2d there is

Reactions: animeisgood

gtgubhbhjgtff

Feb 3, 2021
Yeah I really wish they'd just post the full game, it's the entire point of this forum lmao, I hope they post this full version when it's out
It's cause the dev is the OG uploader, though at this point mods could probably just post the full if someone has it

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
It's cause the dev is the OG uploader, though at this point mods could probably just post the full if someone has it
im not OP for any of the azurezero threads, this one annoyed me because no one told me and i only found it months later with lots of complaints about things id already fixed in the public demo. (they leaked the patreon demo)

i think theyre just being nice to be honest though

either way theres the full game link a few posts up from this

gtgubhbhjgtff

Feb 3, 2021
im not OP for any of the azurezero threads, this one annoyed me because no one told me and i only found it months later with lots of complaints about things id already fixed in the public demo. (they leaked the patreon demo)

i think theyre just being nice to be honest though

either way theres the full game link a few posts up from this
were you not last time? i could've sworn you were originally, i remenber you having a pfp of sylphy too originally

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote