VN Others Abandoned Petting Daddy Reborn [v0.2] [Hentai&Hentai]

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
Better slap on an abandoned tag, the Patreon account was deleted xD

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
I know this might sound odd, but is there any way to search for abandoned games like this one,or create a thread for them? The reason I ask is I have a lot of games saved and a list/thread of known dead games would be useful to clean up my folders

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@j5LDC2TB

Typing in abandoned into the search bar pops up what you need. It's probably not 100% up to date. One thing I do is just copy each game name from the folder and do a search if it's abandoned then I delete the save files and the back up save files if it's been a long time like 3 or so months and no new post by DEV I tag someone to set the thread to abandoned.

Reactions: j5LDC2TB

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
@j5LDC2TB

Typing in abandoned into the search bar pops up what you need. It's probably not 100% up to date. One thing I do is just copy each game name from the folder and do a search if it's abandoned then I delete the save files and the back up save files if it's been a long time like 3 or so months and no new post by DEV I tag someone to set the thread to abandoned.
Thanks for the response, it's kind of what I was expecting, but it's badly out of date. Corrupting the intern for example is no longer abandoned, I was hoping more for a way of using the [abandoned] tag to create a list, or better yet if there might be a way to have a section like games, mods, comics, etc. It make life easier, nevermind, thanks again.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@j5LDC2TB

Actually there is a way to use the abandoned tag it's towards the top of the game page. Click forum then - games - then at the top it lists what you are looking for all you have to do is click the tab.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.