VN Others Abandoned Petting Daddy Reborn [v0.2] [Hentai&Hentai]

hayoo

Jun 30, 2017
is the file corrupted or something? it keep gives me an error message when I am trying to extract it!

Dendritch

Oct 17, 2017
View attachment 27586

Overview:

George W. has born into a really rich family but has been great failure for his family and anyone he ever met. His family finally sent him away until he has proven he can become a decent human being by building a family and able act a grown up. Whatever he has done came back as misery and failure (covered up by his babysitter Amira hired by his family). Even tough he manages to find a woman who accept's to be with him, nothing appears to changed for George W. George's life suddenly gets a sudden change when a mysterious stranger naming herself Miranda gives him an advice what he should to be noticed.​

Updated: 15.10.2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:​

Download: - - -

View attachment 27577 View attachment 27578 View attachment 27579 View attachment 27580 View attachment 27581 View attachment 27582 View attachment 27583 View attachment 27584 View attachment 27585 View attachment 27586
Looks sweet!

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Bloody hell !
Ok, i wasn't even able to finish this, there's some creepy twisted humor shit which can become good if it was not badly execute.
It's crazy, delirious and that it is the good part coz i found it really funny , is it by purpose or is it like those cheap movies that they are so bad then they become great..."plan 9 from outer space" like.
The bad part is the "engine" it's slow, fucking slow, the texts are small and what the hell using red and blue, it was so annoying that i quit !!!
Keep the idea but re-do it with a friendly interface.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
First version was better I'll just place this new whatever it is on my ignore list.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i ... just not like it.

i not like the fact that the event happen so often and so easily... i mean " shit ! i want to fuck that women !" .." no problem, that women come to fuck with you for no reason" ... and this... all the game ...

too much for me.

Reactions: zecon

ecyas

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
i ... just not like it.

i not like the fact that the event happen so often and so easily... i mean " shit ! i want to fuck that women !" .." no problem, that women come to fuck with you for no reason" ... and this... all the game ...

too much for me.
dont think he got to fuck her did he ? and he wont , anytime soon , the main gameplay will be around helping him to get layed , which wont be quick in any way , sure the girls are sluts , but he is too dumb or unlucky to take advantage of it , thats why he needs your help , v0.2 should make it clearer , which should come out somewhen this week .

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
I think the first Version was much better.
I think the Story line has much potential but right now it is wasted..
He / She / it should rebuild the first Version. I think it has more potential and i like the characters.. i am not a fan of Super ultra Boobs.. no nope never..

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
I think the first Version was much better.
Original version probably won't be developed further given that it was kicked off Patreon for underage content. I'm somewhat interesting in seeing the old version if someone puts up a link of it. :p

Other-Hentai

Oct 16, 2017
Original version probably won't be developed further given that it was kicked off Patreon for underage content. I'm somewhat interesting in seeing the old version if someone puts up a link of it. :p
it didn't get kicked out of patreon. it was kicked from f95 but still all over the net and you canfind links for original version on our patreon page.
also the original verison will get an update due to a lot of requests it is getting.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
it didn't get kicked out of patreon. it was kicked from f95 but still all over the net and you canfind links for original version on our patreon page.
also the original verison will get an update due to a lot of requests it is getting.
I stand (sit) corrected then.

Although that's weird, because other games don't seem to get in trouble on F95zone? I'm looking at that one with the 14 year old sister, for a start. :p

Other-Hentai

Oct 16, 2017
Bloody hell !
Ok, i wasn't even able to finish this, there's some creepy twisted humor shit which can become good if it was not badly execute.
It's crazy, delirious and that it is the good part coz i found it really funny , is it by purpose or is it like those cheap movies that they are so bad then they become great..."plan 9 from outer space" like.
The bad part is the "engine" it's slow, fucking slow, the texts are small and what the hell using red and blue, it was so annoying that i quit !!!
Keep the idea but re-do it with a friendly interface.
We took note about the colors. In the upcoming patch this week we are going to fix colors.
The engine is Tyrano Builder, i will see if i can speed up things.
thanks for your comment.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
We took note about the colors. In the upcoming patch this week we are going to fix colors.
The engine is Tyrano Builder, i will see if i can speed up things.
thanks for your comment.
Thank you for your reply.
And btw sorry about my "engrish" it was late and my mind wasn't able to translate in a proper manners my thoughts in a non native language.
I wish to clarify a bit my point of view here: there's some crazy/twisted/creepy ideas in your game but they are damn funny and if they are volontary or NOT the second degree worked for me !
I'm using a big screen for playing and unlike pc screen, i stand at 1.5 meters from it which make the text ingame very difficult to read (especially with those colors). And i played dozens and dozens of game here and it is the first time i got this problem. Also transitions are damn slow indeed...

Anyway, i hope you see what i mean and reading back my post i found myself rude, so thank you for not mentionned it :)

eatthecat

Oct 1, 2017
This is a game? Seems more like a graphic novel where someone is turning the pages excruciatingly slow.

Other-Hentai

Oct 16, 2017
This is a game? Seems more like a graphic novel where someone is turning the pages excruciatingly slow.
it is early stage of the game. More options, choices and a lot of characters are about to come yet. even the choices you see now will affect what you see later on. this is only v0.1 :)

Other-Hentai

Oct 16, 2017
Thank you for your reply.
And btw sorry about my "engrish" it was late and my mind wasn't able to translate in a proper manners my thoughts in a non native language.
I wish to clarify a bit my point of view here: there's some crazy/twisted/creepy ideas in your game but they are damn funny and if they are volontary or NOT the second degree worked for me !
I'm using a big screen for playing and unlike pc screen, i stand at 1.5 meters from it which make the text ingame very difficult to read (especially with those colors). And i played dozens and dozens of game here and it is the first time i got this problem. Also transitions are damn slow indeed...

Anyway, i hope you see what i mean and reading back my post i found myself rude, so thank you for not mentionned it :)

nope don't think you are rude, actually constructive / showing me what i done wrong comments very well welcome. :)