• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

WAH

Nov 21, 2017
"I believe it's a good choice to keep some balance since we already had a MM(Muscular Milf) this month. Mei-Ling offers a more chubby body type, adding some thicc variety to this month."

...What? He fucking ruined Chun Li, looks nothing like a Muscular Milf. I don't mind the Mei though, the face isn't deformed. Hope it stays that way.

Zephnez

Aug 11, 2023
Well I am following just to see if he stops doing his deformed fat milfs and go back to the old pictures he did, unfortunately it doesn't look as an option right now.
Personaly à prefer he do milf like that and Hé never go back to the the picture Hé does like rigid3d before Hé do female x male now this female x futa

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
(Lady D Set) Mother Miranda and Donna Beneviento

''At the moment I can say that Miranda and Donna are 98% ready, I still need to make some minor adjustments and obviously add pubic hair. I tried to make Mother Miranda a little more ''mommy'' so she is wider and thicc compared to Donna, while Donna has a higher level of muscularity than Miranda but still light. Both have facial details to denote some aging, along with other marks on the body such as cellulite and so on.''

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
Alcina Dimitrescu update
"The Alcina model is ready, as I said previously and according to the results of the last polls, I decided to give her a body that in my opinion is a kind of mix between a classic milf and a muscular one, the arms and legs are quite toned, while the torso and back is rather chubby, I hope you like it."

"Another thing I added is a powder effect on her skin, that gives her a little bit more supernatural looking skin, I chose to leave it in a medium point"
"Also as you can see in the images below, I changed Donna Beneviento's outfit, the previous one I thought it was too simple, so I gave her something that in my opinion suits her much better, besides including a tiny participation of ''Nurse Angie'' inside the set."

"I also decided to make Donna's physique a little less ''chubby'' compared to the previous one, to add more variety."
"Another thing I changed was the amount of cellulite each one has and the structure of the cellulite. Donna has less cellulite and her thighs have less cellulite compared to the other two, Miranda being the more chubby character is the one who has more cellulite in general and Dimitrescu try to keep it as a kind of ''middle point'' between the two:
"

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes