3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
So the collection has 2019 - May 2021. The individual months start that July 2021. Was there anything for June 2021?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LordLegolas

Cilrov

Aug 25, 2022
It is a bit heavy, will post tmrw, but...
Idk if it's even worth posting, lets just saaay... the last 2 sets, SEVERELY different even from sets of 4-6 months ago
Girls was just overthicc, now they don't look like characters from the games anymore, even faces...

Brother why... Inspired by 2023 Madonna or something?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know about some kinda botox fetishes maybe?
Definitely went overboard, he really should tone it down a bit, i think it'd be better if he made his models more similar to icedev.

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
OP Updated

Added 2023-07 - Resident Lust #01 + compressed

iliketestes he is definitely improved in sculpting, all of those 60 year old saggy looking asses... I can't even see any poses behind those, they take up my whole screen...

But jokes aside, it was(I guess) one of the, not best, but better artists in 2021 with pics like this or OP banner
nice slim-thicc game characters

02.jpg 01 (2).jpg 01.jpg

And this is interesting, bcs the last major "thiccbreaking point" was also in June, but even then 2022 sets was good looking

01_1A.jpg 02_2.jpg 01_1.jpg

But starting 2023 and now, Idk if I can take it anymore, will see, some miracle might happen, bcs 2021 renders above was way better

And I added Shota tag, bcs I have to at this point...

Last edited:

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
I just wonder why he start do this... Just can't believe that overthiccness shit bring him more patrons than vanilla.
Found it, I think, it's started with Mercy set in late May 2022...

Here is the quote from the last "authentic" Momiji set

And from Mercy set that started all of this

I guess we are at that "perfect" point :FacePalm:

And considering that he even changed Patreon banner on pic from this set, I think we lost him
About patreon numbers,

Reactions: filipskyi

filipskyi

Apr 4, 2019
Found it, I think, it's started with Mercy set in late May 2022...

Here is the quote from the last "authentic" Momiji set

And from Mercy set that started all of this

I guess we are at that "perfect" point :FacePalm:

And considering that he even changed Patreon banner on pic from this set, I think we lost him
About patreon numbers,
It's just awful... For me, max. permissible level of thicness is Urbanator, Axenanim or General Butch(best thickness ever). But what this guy do, it's OVERFUCKINTHICNESS! Like, i respect other people kinks. But here i don't know where to look to see the perfect beaty about which he speaks.

k1bell

Sep 15, 2017
Just looked through the latest set. Whoa that's a big change.
I can sort of handle the bodies being too overly thic but the faces...
Why is the 3 of them having samey faces that look like they aged 20-30 years and had plastic surgery on their lips?

ZecaidFZ

Sep 29, 2020
Wish this creator would go back to the girls looking normal than the bloated models he uses now, if you like it then good for you, I'll miss out but personally I'm not into seeing abnormally fat people doing it
Just came back since the last time I posted about this back in Feb.....Wow. It looks like the fetish has advanced farther now and it doesn't look like it will ever go back to how it was before he "perfected" this fetish as LordLegolas said.

Dooble

May 3, 2018
Nothing has clicked for me like the Wonder Woman 2 set. I know that might be even too much for people but since that one the escalation has gone to an extreme level. I read this resident evil one once and have no desire to go back. Chun Li is next and I'm afraid she'll get the same treatment.

Reactions: Zhagaroth

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
It's just awful... For me, max. permissible level of thicness is Urbanator, Axenanim or General Butch(best thickness ever). But what this guy do, it's OVERFUCKINTHICNESS! Like, i respect other people kinks. But here i don't know where to look to see the perfect beaty about which he speaks.
As someone that's big fan of the creators you mentioned, I just want to say you guys are too kind calling PervertMuffinMajima's models thick. Just call them what they are: obese.

Also, as if the body type is not bad enough, the latest update shows that PervertMuffinMajima is fucking up the characters' face too. So tragic.

Reactions: filipskyi
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes