happyartifact

Aug 3, 2018
What am I missing here? There's a girl on the tracks, and I can ask if she's ok, offer her my hand, or look for a train. Anything I choose it's game over.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
What am I missing here? There's a girl on the tracks, and I can ask if she's ok, offer her my hand, or look for a train. Anything I choose it's game over.
Umm... what you're missing is that it's not game over. ;) The game keeps going, just keep playing. The next part is just the opening title sequence.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
WTF why wont it let me disable sound or turn it down i try to click the boxes on the game and it dont do anything
This is addressed earlier in the thread; the default menu system is bugged and I'll be replacing it altogether later in development. For now you actually can change the volume, but the sliders are sticky and you'll have to try a bunch to get the click and drag to actually register.

Jul 30, 2018
This is addressed earlier in the thread; the default menu system is bugged and I'll be replacing it altogether later in development. For now you actually can change the volume, but the sliders are sticky and you'll have to try a bunch to get the click and drag to actually register.

yea its not working at all for me ive clicked and dragged on every spot in the options/sound and it dont do nothing at all

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
yea its not working at all for me ive clicked and dragged on every spot in the options/sound and it dont do nothing at all
It does, but it's just very fussy about it and doesn't work every time, so for now you might want to give up on it and use the volume mixer in your system tools to just turn down the game or the browser.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Ubuntu user here trying to get the web version to work in chrome. Does it work in chrome? I just get a black screen.
As far as I know it should work in Chrome, yeah. Not sure why you'd be getting a black screen there, but maybe if for some reason it's not running for you, you could try the Gamejolt version? It's playable in the browser, too:

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
I like girls. Petite girls whit big tits and also cute... But bouncing tits not enough content. I will wait until real deal realise.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I'm on a mac and v0.2.2 opens fine for me (running macOS 10.13.6). I used theUnarchiver to extract it (don't know if that's relevant but I've seen some weirdness with unrar programs in the past)
Or if the download were broken and incomplete, that might give that kind of result too.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
"The application "Game" can't be opened."
I've got this information from someone else who had this problem. I'll note that I don't completely understand these instructions myself, but I'll just paste them in word for word and hopefully they'll help you anyway!

Instructions:
- open Terminal window
- cd yourself to the extracted game folder
- execute following set of commands:
chmod +x Game.app/Contents/Versions//nwjs\ Framework.framework/nwjs\ Framework
chmod +x Game.app/Contents/Versions//nwjs\ Helper.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs\ Helper
chmod +x Versions/*/nwjs\ Framework.framework/Helpers/crashpad_handler
chmod +x Game.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs

Game should work afterwards, just as expected :)

PS: removed the version string from the framework and replaced with *, that said, it should still work if you update the framework.

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
No, you actually can get the volume sliders to move if you keep fiddling with it for a while. It's a click and drag slider, so you've got to try to grab the bugged end of it at the moment, sorry! I plan to just replace that menu altogether in the long run with something better.

Thanks! And no, that wouldn't be possible in large part because the characters have a large amount of voice acting, so the names get used a lot by the actors. But I think you'll find that each of them is a full 'character' rather than a simple avatar, so in the long run it'll make sense that they all have their own names.

I'll make sure to tag the game "Pervert Action" then. Hopefully people will also think to follow me on one of the platforms, too!

Sounds good to me! Honestly, I'm really hoping that one day I'll get to that elusive "new rendering computer goal" and actually speed my work up a bit. :LOL:

Ah, good suggestion that fellow! It's the little details that make a game special, in my opinion, so even if not many people will find something like that I think it's worth the effort to put it in. A pity I couldn't make them vulnerable to acid, too. ;)
Done :)

Reactions: BBBen

Uncle Grabby

Feb 16, 2017
No, you actually can get the volume sliders to move if you keep fiddling with it for a while. It's a click and drag slider, so you've got to try to grab the bugged end of it at the moment, sorry! I plan to just replace that menu altogether in the long run with something better.
Aight, cool. Thank you, sir.

Reactions: BBBen
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes