• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Small and not particularly important point: I changed the thread name to "Timelapse", just to keep it simple. The game's name hasn't officially changed, I might just refer to it simply as "Timelapse" in posts and stuff from now on.

Reactions: odinRa and Stawer

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I've got a new update for you guys! I've released v0.2.2, which has several improvements:
  • Added a new animation of Nobuko's boobs bouncing when you stare at them in the subway intro. This is a prototype of a potential feature that could crop up more in development if it's well received!
  • Added another new animation of Shizu's boobs bouncing when she's naked in the titles!
  • And added another new animation, this one of Emi. Find it for yourself!
  • Optimised the game, reducing file size significantly. (Quicker downloads.)
  • Fixed the bug in the Mac version that gave many people only a black screen on starting the game. (Finally Mac players are included too!)
  • Shifted to 32 bit builds, so more people can play. If problems arise then I'll move back to 64 bit, but there will be web versions available too for 32 bit users.
I'm not super sure how best to update the OP with the downloads, since I don't have the upload power (damn you, Internet connections in my part of the world!) to put it on five different platforms. In the meantime, here's all the new download links:

Windows 32 bit:
Mac 32 bit:
Web:

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
Thanks for the updates. Your games are unique and really enjoyable. The OP will be updated by a moderator, most likely.

Reactions: BBBen

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I've got a new update for you guys! I've released v0.2.2, which has several improvements:
  • Added a new animation of Nobuko's boobs bouncing when you stare at them in the subway intro. This is a prototype of a potential feature that could crop up more in development if it's well received!
  • Added another new animation of Shizu's boobs bouncing when she's naked in the titles!
  • And added another new animation, this one of Emi. Find it for yourself!
  • Optimised the game, reducing file size significantly. (Quicker downloads.)
  • Fixed the bug in the Mac version that gave many people only a black screen on starting the game. (Finally Mac players are included too!)
  • Shifted to 32 bit builds, so more people can play. If problems arise then I'll move back to 64 bit, but there will be web versions available too for 32 bit users.
I'm not super sure how best to update the OP with the downloads, since I don't have the upload power (damn you, Internet connections in my part of the world!) to put it on five different platforms. In the meantime, here's all the new download links:

Windows 32 bit:
Mac 32 bit:
Web:
Just contact an uploader or admin through pm or put an @ with the name of an uploader in your post and they will help you or take care of it and promote the game to latest updates.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Can anyone tell me what's been happening in Arrow?
If memory serves, still badly choreographed, overly telegraphed, backyard home-movie style martial arts. :)

First off- In love with the nerdy, bookish looking girl.
Secondly- nothing.

Definitely DL'ing as we speak. It's going to seem weird not playing this through/with Adrift. These games are the only reason I DL'd it in the first place. I have absolutely loved all of these games so far- nice to see a new one. Can't wait to clear some space on the HD, in order to play it. Lol

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
It's funny you should mention that, because I've just been working on how to potentially approach animation in the game.

Now, rendering animations is really, really punishing to my GPU and generally rendering even a short thing, around a second long, will normally take just too long to make. I only have so many hours in the day and I need to do a lot of other work on it too. I've got plans to get a major hardware upgrade, like a powerful workstation (depends a lot on the game's budget, really) so I can make animations much more quickly, but in the meantime I've also came up with some clever ways to cut corners that speed things up a little, so I can at least do the occasional animation and maybe come back and add more later if I can afford that PC upgrade.

I've also come up with some interesting ways to use them in the game, like having the characters shift almost seamlessly from one pose to another, and I've just uploaded a video to demonstrate! This particular animation will be in the March patrons' update. (Boob jiggle alert)

I'd really appreciate knowing what you guys think about this, too. Is this a good idea for the game?

Every time I hear the phrase "Eyes up here.", I can't help but think of this... LMAO
homer-my-eyes-are-up-here-homer-simpson.gif

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Huh, this is actually pretty good. I'm gonna wait for couple more updates before playing this again. And since i've never tried Pervert Action Legacy, i might as well check it out too (y)

Roosta

Oct 31, 2017
I dont know this dev, but could you pls share a link with his past works? Thx

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
@Roosta Luckily, He keeps a . Just a heads up, his previous work is mostly Adrift games. Which means text input. That being said, They're good and worth your time.
I'd start with pervert action legacy and work backwards.

Reactions: Roosta and BBBen

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
@Roosta Luckily, He keeps a . Just a heads up, his previous work is mostly Adrift games. Which means text input. That being said, They're good and worth your time.
I'd start with pervert action legacy and work backwards.
personally i would start with the minigames, 'cause they are easier to understand and better for the introduction of that engine.
the minigames let me in and the sequel let me out are also damn fun to play too ^^.

Uncle Grabby

Feb 16, 2017
They can be adjusted, but they're sticky and don't move right. I think it's a little better in the 0.3 version, but I haven't quite got it perfect yet. Unfortunately, this is actually a bug from the VN engine and not from me, as that's a default menu screen. In the longer run I plan to replace it completely with a custom one that should get rid of the problem.
So the only option is to manually mute it on my PC? The game sounds are a little loud.

CoffeeDrinker

May 7, 2018
Very interesting game so far! I must say this has piqued my interest.

One question... Is it possible to personalize the characters by changing their names? It helps a lot for immersion.

Keep up the good work!

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Small and not particularly important point: I changed the thread name to "Timelapse", just to keep it simple. The game's name hasn't officially changed, I might just refer to it simply as "Timelapse" in posts and stuff from now on.
I'm a bit worried people looking for more games in the pervert action series might not be able to find it.

Bill13

Apr 22, 2017
I was never overly fond of Adrift games due to the the phrase limitations always annoying me. Despite that, I'm very fond of all of your games. They can be a bit time consuming, but they always have character, style, and the plot entertains. Great to see you're continuing with a new system and I'm looking forward to how this one progresses. I'll definitely be giving it a try.

Just an odd little tidbit, I'm the random internet stranger that recommended trolls have their weakness to fire in PAL and you actually did add it in. Was rather cool to see. :)

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
So the only option is to manually mute it on my PC? The game sounds are a little loud.
No, you actually can get the volume sliders to move if you keep fiddling with it for a while. It's a click and drag slider, so you've got to try to grab the bugged end of it at the moment, sorry! I plan to just replace that menu altogether in the long run with something better.

Very interesting game so far! I must say this has piqued my interest.

One question... Is it possible to personalize the characters by changing their names? It helps a lot for immersion.

Keep up the good work!
Thanks! And no, that wouldn't be possible in large part because the characters have a large amount of voice acting, so the names get used a lot by the actors. But I think you'll find that each of them is a full 'character' rather than a simple avatar, so in the long run it'll make sense that they all have their own names.

I'm a bit worried people looking for more games in the pervert action series might not be able to find it.
I'll make sure to tag the game "Pervert Action" then. Hopefully people will also think to follow me on one of the platforms, too!

i need to start to give to BBBen's patreon again.
Sounds good to me! Honestly, I'm really hoping that one day I'll get to that elusive "new rendering computer goal" and actually speed my work up a bit. :LOL:

I was never overly fond of Adrift games due to the the phrase limitations always annoying me. Despite that, I'm very fond of all of your games. They can be a bit time consuming, but they always have character, style, and the plot entertains. Great to see you're continuing with a new system and I'm looking forward to how this one progresses. I'll definitely be giving it a try.

Just an odd little tidbit, I'm the random internet stranger that recommended trolls have their weakness to fire in PAL and you actually did add it in. Was rather cool to see. :)
Ah, good suggestion that fellow! It's the little details that make a game special, in my opinion, so even if not many people will find something like that I think it's worth the effort to put it in. A pity I couldn't make them vulnerable to acid, too. ;)

Reactions: Uncle Grabby

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
*Wakes up after a month long bender* YO I'VE BEEN FUCKIN ALL OF YALL?
And I don't remember? Life is so cruel.
Doesn't seem that strange... I had a navy friend whose ship was in Rio for carnival 15 years ago- his section had a competition as to who could date the prettiest girl, and he said about 3 of the 30 guys couldn't even remember meeting the girls they had pictures with...

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes