4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
netorase (sharing, specifically in this case whoring) which is optional.
also a tentacle monster rapes them if you decide to just watch without interfering.
Is MC in a relationship with any of the girls being shared or they're just strictly his maids?

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
I'm having problem with this game. it won't let me play this game. i scan and it is safe but when i open the game and it just crash and the game was remove

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I'm having problem with this game. it won't let me play this game. i scan and it is safe but when i open the game and it just crash and the game was remove
The game is safe, but unfortunately sometimes anti-virus systems just can't be convinced of that and keep deleting it.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I got that, but it opens a manual save to ThisPC>Documents and dont know what to do from there.It's like I need to find specific folder for save file.
You just choose a spot for your save file, in that case. I'd suggest saving to the same folder as where you keep the game. Call the save whatever you'd like.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I got that, but it opens a manual save to ThisPC>Documents and dont know what to do from there.It's like I need to find specific folder for save file.
you are over thinking it. it is letting you save the file anywhere you want.
you ever used word? when you hit save it asks you to give the file a name and where to put it. you can put it ANYWHERE.
it is not asking you to FIND where the savefile is, it is asking you where you want to put it
personally i save it in
\pervert action legacy\save\savefilename

CowboyTanaka

Oct 5, 2020
you are over thinking it. it is letting you save the file anywhere you want.
you ever used word? when you hit save it asks you to give the file a name and where to put it. you can put it ANYWHERE.
it is not asking you to FIND where the savefile is, it is asking you where you want to put it
personally i save it in
\pervert action legacy\save\savefilename
oke found the solution? The problem was i had to make text doc and THEN it will register as compatible save location? Without a text doc the save button did nothing.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
oke found the solution? The problem was i had to make text doc and THEN it will register as compatible save location? Without a text doc the save button did nothing.
...No, that shouldn't be necessary. Not unless there's something weird happening on your machine, at least.

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
win10 ...
ok. that is weird as hell. I also have win10 and I am not seeing this issue. something is broken with your OS
since the game uses the OS standard filesave gui and it should not require you doing something as ridiculous as naming your save file as a .doc and then renaming it afterwards

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I also have Win10, and I get the startup screen where I am prompted to click the image on the right to make it fit, then where it is suppose to show a map, I have a little yellow box saying "This is the map screen". Go to the windows tab, click on SHOW MAP, and nothing changes. No "Start" button, no map, just this landing screen

edit: wait a minute...no map, but by typing start in the bottom window, I now have a rain storm playing. lol...we'll see

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I also have Win10, and I get the startup screen where I am prompted to click the image on the right to make it fit, then where it is suppose to show a map, I have a little yellow box saying "This is the map screen". Go to the windows tab, click on SHOW MAP, and nothing changes. No "Start" button, no map, just this landing screen

edit: wait a minute...no map, but by typing start in the bottom window, I now have a rain storm playing. lol...we'll see
Yes, you don't get the actual map until you've started the game proper.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
made that discovery.

How do you end Iku's scene? She has left the bedroom, but when I type DRESS, it says "not yet, I want to see this through some more" or something to that affect. Yet, Kenji is alone in the bedroom, having exhausted his orgasm points.

edit: prolly not how you're supposed to end the scene (they were multiple like this starting with and following Iku's scene), but I saved the game, then loaded that save, and the girl(s) were then gone and I could exit the room/area.

1st play...got the Fumi/Hana/Iku ending. Good game and yeah, I'll be playing it again and doing a lil different here and there. See what happens.

Last edited:
Reactions: BBBen
4.40 star(s) 20 Votes