4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Anyone got a Hiroshi save? been trying to get his endings or scenes
You don't really need a save for Hiroshi's scenes - they're not challenging to achieve. Just agree to his requests and watch the results.

LTSmash

Sep 9, 2017
Perhaps I am bad at life but none of the listed cheats work for me, "I do not understand kenjipluscheat" etc.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Perhaps I am bad at life but none of the listed cheats work for me, "I do not understand kenjipluscheat" etc.
sounds like one of those old cheats. bbben changed the cheats. check out the cheatlist in the OP.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Incidentally, I'm not sure if this was posted before, I think the change logs may be a little messed up by now, but here's the actual change log for the updates in v2.0, just since v1.14 (not a full feature list, or anything like that):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DrackDrap

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Patreon felt that what they saw of the Nega Maids content qualified as "sexual violence" and while I felt that was an extreme reaction, it would have taken a lot of work to make the Nega Maids material and it wasn't worth it if Patreon was going to suspend me for it.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
question, how can tell were is the nega maids part
Oh, I should note that even though the Nega Maids themselves never made it into the game, the 2.0 update is still huge, with heaps of stuff that wasn't in the original game. I think it almost doubled the content.

freereal

Nov 10, 2017
damn Patreon bs... thx for saying that the Nega Maids aren't in the game anymore. After playing for weeks trying to find them (every few days for a bit when i had time). Now i can delete the game since the part i was wating for and was really interested in isn't even in the damn game.

jep3

Dec 28, 2017
I'v got this weird bug that makes the scenes play twice, quite annoying since I have to skip through the 2nd time, I did use the cheats, but I don't think the bug is because I used cheats.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I'v got this weird bug that makes the scenes play twice, quite annoying since I have to skip through the 2nd time, I did use the cheats, but I don't think the bug is because I used cheats.
Are you clicking on rooms in the map to get around? Because that's in the "known issues" - it can cause scenes to play twice. (It's an engine bug that I can't fix.) If so, I'd recommend getting around with n, s, e, w commands instead.

Reactions: jep3

jep3

Dec 28, 2017
Are you clicking on rooms in the map to get around? Because that's in the "known issues" - it can cause scenes to play twice. (It's an engine bug that I can't fix.) If so, I'd recommend getting around with n, s, e, w commands instead.
Yeah, I'm a bit lazy to type the commands, so I do click, thanks for telling me the issue.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Yesterday I had started the game and I had just met the first Monster, the Wolfor, I saved, loaded and now I don't know what to do, it says that if I attack the Wolfor would not appreciate that. So I am stuck, here is my savefile, it probably said what to do before but I have only this save file.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Yesterday I had started the game and I had just met the first Monster, the Wolfor, I saved, loaded and now I don't know what to do, it says that if I attack the Wolfor would not appreciate that. So I am stuck, here is my savefile, it probably said what to do before but I have only this save file.
You have to order the maids to attack, rather than getting Kenji to do it. And while we're at it, try targetting an attack with "Fumi attack paws".

Reactions: septacycell

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
I kinda feel lost again about what should one do in the daily activities? I am told to train the girl in fighting but the occasion does not seem to arise, am I meant to bring them out and look for monsters somehow?

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I kinda feel lost again about what should one do in the daily activities? I am told to train the girl in fighting but the occasion does not seem to arise, am I meant to bring them out and look for monsters somehow?
As Rio mentioned, if you go out the front of the mansion during the day you can go out for fights. That will increase Kenji's skills, making things like flirting and night service more effective. You should also try to match your flirting and night service with Kenji's skills, the girls' skills and their moods as best you can. For example, if Kenji has a good mouth skill, then chatting with Iku when she's bored will be effective.

Reactions: septacycell

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
As Rio mentioned, if you go out the front of the mansion during the day you can go out for fights. That will increase Kenji's skills, making things like flirting and night service more effective. You should also try to match your flirting and night service with Kenji's skills, the girls' skills and their moods as best you can. For example, if Kenji has a good mouth skill, then chatting with Iku when she's bored will be effective.
Thank you, that's all around helpful. And since you are the developer I guess I might review it now, I kinda like it, even if the renders seem a bit "stale", they need more light applied to them, you can hardly distinguish the the different materials (clothes, skin, metal). And the UI is a bit uncomfortable, I hope for the future you will go toward something more "traditional" like other VN-like games.

How do you use cheats?
Just write them in the chat, while in game, except for the big harem cheat although that did not work for me.

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes