4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
@Daxter250 I'm actually guessing that it didn't show you endings #4 (or #6 for that matter - that's Ai) but you just didn't notice because the numbers are listed in order. 9 requires Ai, 10 is a "no girls" ending. What matters for the main endings is whether you've seen the interactive sex scenes, while the bonus endings generally have some extra requirements.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
@Daxter250 I'm actually guessing that it didn't show you endings #4 (or #6 for that matter - that's Ai) but you just didn't notice because the numbers are listed in order. 9 requires Ai, 10 is a "no girls" ending. What matters for the main endings is whether you've seen the interactive sex scenes, while the bonus endings generally have some extra requirements.
i assure you, i saw all endings from 1 to 12. i didnt read them properly, 'cause i already began typing the numbers to see all the content XD, but i saw that 11 and 12 had the text *bonus scene or so in round brackets. i should have screenshotted it, my bad.

------

ps: if you ever wanna have ya thread updated you might wanna ask a mod like @muttdoggy or the uploader (in your case it's @Tarasia ) to update ya thread. the mods can't be in every thread, so if ya want something from 'em, ya gotta adress 'em directly. oh and never forget to give 'em all necessary infos within one post. according to the general rules ya gotta open up a request thread. however i'm not sure if this rule is still being in use, seeing so many people asking for new updates in the game threads. so just to be safe than sorry i will post all necessary infos for 'em below. if the mods want a request thread i can also open it up, no problem.

for the mods or the uploader: here all the infos ya need to update the game.
newest version (2.0):
new main pic (poster) for the game:
new screenshots for the game (according to BBBen the old ones are obsolet):

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
@Daxter250 Oh, thanks for that, I'd been meaning to do it but it slipped my mind - you wouldn't believe how busy today has been for me. :) It was going to take a little while so I just set it aside for later and forgot.

Reactions: Daxter250

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I assure you, you do not ask me to upload anymore, i quit being a uploader sometime ago, cause everyone else seemed to have more time uploading then i did. Was either keeping a meaningless title or getting downranked. So for edits of the first post you ask the moderators, the fastest way to do it though is Report the first post, in the report you say "needs update" Then provide update links in that report.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I assure you, you do not ask me to upload anymore, i quit being a uploader sometime ago, cause everyone else seemed to have more time uploading then i did. Was either keeping a meaningless title or getting downranked. So for edits of the first post you ask the moderators, the fastest way to do it though is Report the first post, in the report you say "needs update" Then provide update links in that report.
oh sorry, my bad. thought, even though you might not be an uploader anymore you are in charge of telling a mod in private whenever a new update is up. at least that's what i gotta do whenever (or if ever) a new update for project x: love potion is up.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Wow, still going. I never got around to really playing the update from some time back and only ever finished the initial version. Has to be hugely expanded at this point.
read the OP fully..looks interesting as heck...no bloody idea what "adrift" is..but i'm not scared!!!..old men can learn new tricks...usually...d/l now...lets hope this old Dell runs whatever adrift is :p
It's just a text based engine for IF games I would be shocked if anyone had trouble running it on a computer from the last 20+ years.

Avira Dropper Alert...

Just saying..
This game has been falsely flagged by anti-virus/malware software since the original version years ago. If there were really anything nefarious in it, it'd be pretty well known at this point. BBBen has been making AIF games for a long time.

Reactions: BBBen

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Avira Dropper Alert...

Just saying..
That's just a false positive. Unfortunately the Adrift engine has been increasingly treated as containing a virus because AV scanners just don't know what it is and it's got several things all bundled in together. If you're really worried, the BLORB version shouldn't set off the virus scanner, but I don't run a Patreon based on goodwill to then try and send out viruses in the game I spent three years making.

This game have impregnation and pregnancy?
Some, yes, in some of the endings. It's more of a minor theme, though.

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
Do the two packaged .rar files need to unzipped into the folder you extract the game to? dancing.zip and covered_by_your_grace.zip

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Do the two packaged .rar files need to unzipped into the folder you extract the game to? dancing.zip and covered_by_your_grace.zip
They can go anywhere, but you've got to double click on them and choose "install font" to use them. They're free Google fonts that are used in the game sometimes for certain characters' handwriting.

Reactions: Kohryu

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
The cheats from the cheats.txt file on the OP don't seem to work, are there any updated ones? ...Or am I just not entering them in the right spot?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Whats different in v2.0 than like 1.13 or don't remember the last one :p
a lot more content and i think some more endings too. i also have the feeling the game is now easier to play...but i won't hold my bets on that.

The cheats from the cheats.txt file on the OP don't seem to work, are there any updated ones? ...Or am I just not entering them in the right spot?
as you can see here:
bbben seemed to have changed the cheats for 2.0. i personally couldn't use the cheats either, only the harem code (which isn't a cheat, it's more or less a new game+). so we gotta wait 'til a patreon sends us the new cheats.

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
I love all the updates this game is getting, but I wish PA: Future had seen this kind of expansion instead. I just liked the characters and setting more.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
i checked the update today, and new cheats will be released soon by @BBBen

I love all the updates this game is getting, but I wish PA: Future had seen this kind of expansion instead. I just liked the characters and setting more.
it's the same characters Kappa

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes