4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I've released the beta version of PAL to patrons. More info, including a list of all the new features of this new release are here:

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
The full version 2.0 release is coming soon! I've got some comments about that here, along with (I think) a pretty nice Iku cleavage shot:

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
The full version 2.0 release is coming soon! I've got some comments about that here, along with (I think) a pretty nice Iku cleavage shot:
congratz bro, another complete and wonderful game to the list of best text games

Reactions: BBBen

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
on day3 , when he try to escape , i get error all the time . how can i fix this ?
I'm actually not sure why that would be happening; that sounds like a rare engine bug. My best suggestion would be, before the scene when he runs away turn on replay mode by typing "replay", then if that works and gets you past the bug, turn it off by typing "replay off".

lloroporti

Jun 12, 2017
I'm actually not sure why that would be happening; that sounds like a rare engine bug. My best suggestion would be, before the scene when he runs away turn on replay mode by typing "replay", then if that works and gets you past the bug, turn it off by typing "replay off".
i did try replay , unfortunately , when i choose which path i wanna go , all direction give me error . it says ADRİFT error bad expression. IF (0=2, 'level 0 ' . '' ) :D:D

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
i did try replay , unfortunately , when i choose which path i wanna go , all direction give me error . it says ADRİFT error bad expression. IF (0=2, 'level 0 ' . '' ) :D:D
That might be something to do with your system language or numerical symbols. Unfortunately the Adrift engine requires you to have the system language set to English and if your system uses a comma for the numerical separator, that can cause a problem too. (Although I thought I had taken out all the decimal numbers to eliminate that comma separator problem.)

lloroporti

Jun 12, 2017
That might be something to do with your system language or numerical symbols. Unfortunately the Adrift engine requires you to have the system language set to English and if your system uses a comma for the numerical separator, that can cause a problem too. (Although I thought I had taken out all the decimal numbers to eliminate that comma separator problem.)
thanks for effort again :)

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I've announced my upcoming release plans here, if you're interested:

tl;dr - PAL 2.0 is coming later this month.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
I've announced my upcoming release plans here, if you're interested:

tl;dr - PAL 2.0 is coming later this month.
Will that version be available to all as a complete version of the game or only to patreons?

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Will that version be available to all as a complete version of the game or only to patreons?
That's going to be the complete version for everyone. :)
(I do have a little bonus I'll be releasing for patrons on my Discord server, though.)

Then I'm going to try to have the first release of my next game, Pervert Action: Timelapse, out soon, hopefully next month.

Reactions: moseph jonstein

AdmiralNobody

Aug 6, 2016
It has, yes - all the cheats are changed for the final version. Although the harem code, collected from all the endings, is still the same.
Damn, need to do a fresh playthrough then.
Seriously great work on the game btw - it's been truly excellent and you've done a fantastic job.

Reactions: BBBen

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Damn, need to do a fresh playthrough then.
Seriously great work on the game btw - it's been truly excellent and you've done a fantastic job.
Thanks! In fact, the game had quite a few bugs that I've fixed through the final beta stage that made a lot of content hard or impossible to access, so you might find a fresh play through allows access to a lot more stuff than it used to.

Reactions: lucas69
4.40 star(s) 20 Votes