4.10 star(s) 22 Votes

Jeanq

May 2, 2022
Help me i'm stuck at the moment, when you have 5 statues, and the paint just after collect 5 stone and fucked with the demon i dont understand

JJFierce1

Aug 6, 2020
What should i do with golden sphere in wolf's room at big planetarium? i can pick it up. but than nothing.

maladroit

Oct 13, 2022
Also, you're trying to make a bad game? Really?
I doubt the dev is actively trying to make a bad game, but it's possible they're more interested in exploring their own vision than your idea of what the game should be.

But if the dev's vision isn't to your liking, I expect they'll be glad to issue a refund of every penny you paid for the game.

(I mean, you've offered feedback, the dev has acknowledged it, maybe it will change in a later version, maybe it won't. If you feel that strongly about it, you can certainly make your own game with blackjack and hookers triple-A features including spidey sense and clear signposting of every interactable element.)

(For what it's worth I did wander around carrying that staff thing for an embarrasingly long time.)

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Your project, you do what you want. You just don't get to complain when you implement one of the forbidden features from the list that it destroys your product. I suppose that is your incentive to not do so.

If you read the review, you'd know what you have to do to get the rating to change. I periodically revisit games I've reviewed. If you addressed the issues I had in some fashion, you'd get a higher rating. For example, when Call of Beyond v0.1 came out I rated it a 1 star. Now, at v0.3, its 3 stars. You want me to rate it higher, do something about it.

I'm not really following the development, because the last two updates you made, did nothing to address my issues. So what is my incentive to follow development, if the reasons why I couldn't play it haven't been addressed?

If you intentionally troll people, people will respond in kind. If you intentionally try to destroy something they really liked that you created, they respond equally as bad if not worse. It would be like the artist of the Mona Lisa, coming in and drawing a nipple slip on it. Its their art, so they could do what they want, but anyone who liked the original, would likely be enraged.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BigBiggieBig

pentane

Nov 8, 2020
I'm in the room with the blue shield and i can't find what to do.. Help meee
im just getting up to it myself if you face the blue shield from where you first entered the room, take the opening on the right and go right a sconce (candle on the wall) is a different color and is intractable

i have nothing else i just figured it out lol

Jeanq

May 2, 2022
im just getting up to it myself if you face the blue shield from where you first entered the room, take the opening on the right and go right a sconce (candle on the wall) is a different color and is intractable

i have nothing else i just figured it out lol
i found it but impossible do to more, you have a wand on the left of the portal..

Zoh_Veldae

Aug 6, 2018
He may say he added the hard puzzles because he hates us but I actually enjoyed completing the Orrery puzzle.

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
... You want me to rate it higher, do something about it.
Why should he? Sorry but, you're not the arbiter of gaming.

I'm not really following the development, because the last two updates you made, did nothing to address my issues.
You know, for someone who said now twice they don't have any interest or whatever in following the game. You post here a LOT. Really shows how little "you care" or whatever. Also, you're just one guy - why should the development team focus on YOUR needs when it is THEIR vision? How would you like it if someone came to your platform and started demanding you change things about your product?

Talk to people like trash, and expect a nicer outcome? You're insane.

So what is my incentive to follow development, if the reasons why I couldn't play it haven't been addressed?
The entitlement here is strong. Yeesh.

Reactions: maladroit

oahuebydao

Aug 4, 2017
Just here to wish the dev well and tell em I'm still following the project. It's really high quality

BeachKiwi

May 16, 2023
From someone used to pod racing speeds this must mean a lot. I guess you appreciate other aspects in it ;) :cool: (the fact that there's not a grain of sand, most likely)
Man, my humor is so top tier. Just pure genius. I'm so proud of myself.

Last edited:

Renootje

Aug 30, 2018
Exactly. That is why updates are slow.
At this moment I must say the game is making me want more.
More missions or more awesome stands.
But for something awesome you need time and at this moment the time you put in it is great.
I cant wait for the next update! Your doing great man (y)

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes