4.10 star(s) 22 Votes

kk5585

Jul 29, 2023
noname.png
It was too fast:rolleyes:

Wonderful game, wonderful puzzles. Great work!

I really hope for the implementation of saving the game so that you can save the progress of the game, found poses and outfits.

BeachKiwi

May 16, 2023
I really hope for the implementation of saving the game so that you can save the progress of the game, found poses and outfits.
More specifically, I think this feature would be useful for being able to save the game and later restore it where you saved it ;)

mydudes67

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
I'm postponing implementation of save system, because I want to avoid cases when saves break or player miss content, due to non linear process of development. I usually make puzzles first and then add cutscenes, which means that player who finishes WIP part of the level and save, will not see other content associated with that part.

PimpinNightz

Jul 3, 2019
Alright I'm stuck on the constellation puzzle. I k ow I'm supposed to recreate one of the constellations but which one? There's no hint that I can find as to which one

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
I'm postponing implementation of save system, because I want to avoid cases when saves break or player miss content, due to non linear process of development. I usually make puzzles first and then add cutscenes, which means that player who finishes WIP part of the level and save, will not see other content associated with that part.
You could always have a menu that has a collection of all the cutscenes. Then the player could replay old ones too. Then when an update comes out, new cutscenes are added, based on where you are in the game, and its on the player to check the menu each release for new cutscenes.

Aug 30, 2020
Awesome game!

My one tiny nitpick would be the girl's facial expressions feel a little flat (almost like she'd rather be on her phone ;) ), but excellent game regardless (y)

maladroit

Oct 13, 2022
There's one thing in this build, I'd like to get feedback on. In part selection menu if you click on 'test' button, game starts in the white room with canvas and rune beside it. Using geometric guidelines on canvas, you should be able to draw the rune. You'll get the message if rune is drawn correctly. This mechanic I want to implement for some stuff in the future, so I want to be sure this is doable for players.
I like this mechanic so far and was able to draw both runes after a few tries. Easier the second or third time though still easy to get wrong. If your aim is for them to be draw-able in a hurry or if you intend to penalize hard for failure, I might make the drawing a little more vector-ish, i.e., tending toward a straight line, as half of my errors were caused by my apparent inability to draw a straight line with a mouse. Or you could let people just click vertices and draw the lines for them, though it wouldn't have the immediacy of drawing it yourself. If you mean for the puzzle to be pretty chill and a couple of tries wouldn't hurt, and you're not overly concerned about accessibility or anything, I think what you have now is very doable with a bit of patience.

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Great job with the visuals though, even if the sexual content isn't exactly my interest. I'd say it's very similar to hogwarts legacy in both style and fidelity, which is impressive.

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes