Nikister1

Feb 4, 2020
The animations are getting better. The angles in the sex scenes are even hotter. My favorite part of the new update is definitely the improved Stephanie look, she looks even better and sexier than before. K4soft nice work!

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Usually it's avoidable in games that have the NTR tag in them. You'll have the choice, so I still say they should do better and simply put that it's unavoidable in the description of the game.
For me it makes no sence because it is basicly direct written under the image from the op:
"A visual novel about Netorase (Wife Sharing) No Harem" in orange so everyone can see it .Be that as it may, you have your opinion and I have mine about it.

Reactions: cbomb

DR YOS

Dec 30, 2023
2 years of development.
Gameplay - fast reading and enjoying the scenes = 30 minutes
Gameplay - skip the story and watch just the scenes = 5 minutes

I would say the game is around 25% finished.

The game is okay but dont get confused by the tags, there is no netorare or any wife stealing. The game is only about netorase (wife sharing).
are you kidding 30 Minutes after two years of development

Jan 16, 2021
The new download doesn't recognise my previous saves. Tried through Gofile and Pixeldrain, any answers please anyone?

Found an older save that worked so I've just ry=un through from that one.
same here; here's the traceback file. Anyone can help?

Edit: thanks, guys, I solved it loading a previous save.

Last edited:
Reactions: SoiCowboy

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Wow, I love it! No cheating, no humiliating, no fucked up bbc bullshit, no cuckbullshit but a lot of CONSENSUAL sharing and double penetration.
Apart from "Max's Life", I've never seen anything like it. More of this please!
I would be very happy about the mention of similar games :)

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Any plans to having Steph, stepping out of her comfort zone with the sharing bit, and start to cheat on hubby? In other words, have affairs without telling hubby? It isn't really cheating until you get caught, right?
I hope not!
The game is perfect as it is. There is no shortage of cheating wife and cuckbullshit games.

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
same here; here's the traceback file. Anyone can help?

Edit: thanks, guys, I solved it loading a previous save.
Well.... did you DL a compressed version or the full?
Compressed won't read old saves from a previous full.
So ya gotta start ALL over again.... I get the same thing
And if you get the compressed and play it out, ya gotta stick with that.
Don't shoot the messages please.
And while I'm here, what's the deal hatin' on MEGA? No one places a link there. It's reliable and easy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: supernova874

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Any plans to having Steph, stepping out of her comfort zone with the sharing bit, and start to cheat on hubby? In other words, have affairs without telling hubby? It isn't really cheating until you get caught, right?
Ok... So, following your line of thinking, if you kill someone intentionally, it's not murder as long as you're not caught? If you steal a million dollars from a bank vault, isn't it robbery if no one sees you? LOL Duuuude!

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Based on the ramp up it looks like it could be possible, but it would definitely be behind a choice, so as not to displease the ones who wish to keep her faithful

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Ok... So, following your line of thinking, if you kill someone intentionally, it's not murder as long as you're not caught? If you steal a million dollars from a bank vault, isn't it robbery if no one sees you? LOL Duuuude!
No no.
True statement.
The actual way of saying that is;
Cop didn't see it - I didn't do it.
See. :)

Fritzmiester

Dec 22, 2022
Isn't anyone going to cum in Stephs Pussy other than her husband! Come on. I doubt the banker would have worn a condom. And as horny as Steph is constantly..She must be thinking of a little action on the side. It's a little unbelievable to have constant cameras everywhere she goes or Husband constantly at her side.

VulgarXrated

Nov 17, 2018
Isn't anyone going to cum in Stephs Pussy other than her husband! Come on. I doubt the banker would have worn a condom. And as horny as Steph is constantly..She must be thinking of a little action on the side. It's a little unbelievable to have constant cameras everywhere she goes or Husband constantly at her side.
This is exactly what I'm waiting on too. For her to start taking loads from strangers and all those men she's banging

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes