Perfect Housewife [v2404] [k4soft]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Flood

Apr 24, 2017
The new download doesn't recognise my previous saves. Tried through Gofile and Pixeldrain, any answers please anyone?

Found an older save that worked so I've just run through from that one.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnConstantine96

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
The new download doesn't recognise my previous saves. Tried through Gofile and Pixeldrain, any answers please anyone?

Found an older save that worked so I've just ry=un through from that one.
did you becomen an error? if yes you could attach a file called traceback here.You will find the file in the main folder

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022

Found an older save that worked so I've just ry=un through from that one.
If you played the compressed version of 2403, your saves should only work on the compressed version of 2404. The same with the uncompressed version.

DR YOS

Dec 30, 2023
How long is the game in hours, and when does it start being released? I intend to download it, but if it is not in the middle of the story, I am thinking of delaying it.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
How long is the game in hours, and when does it start being released? I intend to download it, but if it is not in the middle of the story, I am thinking of delaying it.
2 years of development.
Gameplay - fast reading and enjoying the scenes = 30 minutes
Gameplay - skip the story and watch just the scenes = 5 minutes

I would say the game is around 25% finished.

The game is okay but dont get confused by the tags, there is no netorare or any wife stealing. The game is only about netorase (wife sharing).

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
2 years of development.
Gameplay - fast reading and enjoying the scenes = 30 minutes
Gameplay - skip the story and watch just the scenes = 5 minutes

I would say the game is around 25% finished.

The game is okay but dont get confused by the tags, there is no netorare or any wife stealing. The game is only about netorase (wife sharing).
(n):mad:o_O:eek:And old folks:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: OhGodNotAgain
4.00 star(s) 56 Votes