Others "Perfect Bond" dev diary

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
I dont know if its just me or boy's dick is smaller than latest game content show it to us. Compared to David's dick from truebond they are barely the same.
That's just how nature is, just a ten year old with 1.5kg of meat and suddenly he's 19 and has lost half of it.
Another year and he'll be 30 and can only see the little one in the mirror. :LOL:

Btw still unrealistic but much, much better than before.

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
I liked the update. It has positive and negative points.
Positive points: the rendering is good, it is practically identical to the model used by cloudlet. Exchanging photos on the cell phone was something splendid. Note 10.

Negative points: many won't like it, but the handjob that Jessica gave Danny was a little disconnected from reality. It was a scene that should have existed at another time. It would be more interesting for Jessica and Danny to talk on the cell phone, especially after she gets home from the party drunk. It was the perfect moment.

Overall rating 7.5 or 8. We must remember that Mr. Black makes this game for fun. It's not really serious. And even so, it provided a good update. Now it's time to wait for future updates.

Tip: Mr. Black don't post official photos from the game. Just focus on establishing percentages to complete the update. You can once a month just post something sexy about Jessica.

Genius. Perfect. Atention. Spolier.

Captura de tela 2024-02-23 153658.png

zabnik4

Jun 17, 2023
Just my 2 cents about the game... Please consider this as just my opinion, as it may vary from you guys here...

The drunk Jess:
Oh this could have been used to such a good potential! While I get the urination kink, it looked forcefully added as a scene. You could rather have had set up the scene in a way to show Danny getting cuts in his hands while prepping food for Jess (too many renders, I know) and since Danny was unable to use his hands to pee, this scene would have had made more sense!
Then during midnight, you could have shown a horny Jess trying to go back to Danny's room when she checks out his weiner's outline through the blanket, and tries to question her taboo as she gets hornier and touches herself. Then later on, before sleeping, she ends up sending a picture which Danny finds out next morning, but the second picture which Jess sent was found to be deleted. (This sets up a sexual tension between the both)

Doctor's check-up:
In my opinion, the handjob was too forced and unnecessary. Instead you could have shown Jess getting jealous of the doctor as she held Danny's penis.
When the doc mentioned that she needs his penis to be less flaccid, Jess could have secretly teased her tits out behind the doc, only for the doc to think that it was because of her that Danny got hard. *Insert Jess giving a proud smirk*

Yoga:
Since this was just a set up of Yoga part 2, I would just say that I loved how it was set up.

Home cleaning:
This was seriously the best of your works till date. THE BESSSTT! While I don't intend to undermine Cloud's work, this was better than his work. This scene is what makes me want even more of what's going to happen.

Overall, your artwork is a million times better than most of the professionals out there. The way her tight tops struggle to hold her breast, the dynamics was almost near to perfect!

Again, please consider this as a constructive criticism, because I see you pulling this game to a much justified exposure it deserves. Being a beginner yourself, you have managed to outperform most of the creators on this platform. But you would need to work more on the story creation, because this game is all about the sexual tension, the tease and the grind between Jess and Danny.

Cheers man! Keep it up!
And Kudos to Terminatorgames as well to be keeping the art alive for this game. (My apologies if I missed anyone)

radbaz31

Feb 23, 2023
it felt like 7 minutes i didn't even nut :KEK:

do less teasers and bigger updates 450 render at least we can wait 4 months for a good update . more groping and give the booty some love . and if u can make her hip a bit wider and her skin more white she is becoming darker with each update

Lvl 9 toaster

Oct 2, 2022
We can clearly see that mrblack stick part 1 with ending of truebond story together and now i think he will go further with his own story. Some people can be dissapointed because there is only a little of content and scenes, but we can clearly see that in part 2 we have the same graphic and renders quality as in truebond. In part 1 we can clearly see the diffrences in quality between them and now we have quality that we wanted. I think it need to takes time for mrblack to mastering making games in this high quality so maybe in the future he will be adding updates more recently.
I wont say that im dissapointed, more like sad that we will need to wait some time for next update. I just hope mrblack will make us tuned with updates.
One think that makes me confiused it that the progress between "a little of showing breast" go to literally dick grab. I somehow liked that build up tension that i think will go off now.
Anyways good job and keep up a good work mrblack.
For me even if the renders are god like if he didn't know how to write a script it's nothing.a good vn or adult game mainly relies on script that any dev put in their works.and by taking this spin-off into one of the most intense build up stories/renders out there(true bond),this spin off itself is not even close.the update disappointes me to the fact that the dev is making exactly this spin off for this exactly moment."being a lazy ass syndrome"

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes