• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes
May 5, 2018
Thanks for replying to my questions. I wish you would have gave something remotely close to answer.

Ya, I get it. It's a story-focused female protagonist visual novel with light sexual content. But this does not exclude the possibility of other-than-female love interests.

It also doesn't explicitly define if the sexual content is light just for now or if it will remain light throughout the course of the game's development.

Nor does it define if "light" in the context of sexual content means the content will only be handjobs and blowjobs or if it means it occurs less than once an update.

Once again, thank you for looking at my questions without reading them or giving them any thought.

jufot

May 15, 2021
Ya, I get it. It's a story-focused female protagonist visual novel with light sexual content. But this does not exclude the possibility of other-than-female love interests.

It also doesn't explicitly define if the sexual content is light just for now or if it will remain light throughout the course of the game's development.

Nor does it define if "light" in the context of sexual content means the content will only be handjobs and blowjobs or if it means it occurs less than once an update.
Penny is a lesbian. If I were you, I'd keep my dick-related expectations from this game to a minimum :)

Wolfkins

Apr 10, 2020
Thanks for replying to my questions. I wish you would have gave something remotely close to answer.

Once again, thank you for looking at my questions without reading them or giving them any thought.

Would you go to Domino's Pizza thinking it perfectly logical to place an order for crab ragoon & Kung Po chicken & then proceed to become offended when told those things were NEVER on the menu in the first place?

Reactions: RolandG.

*POP!*

Nov 22, 2019
It's official. I'm a big Penny Fan now.

Few questions.
1. Do we have Signatures for Penny or is there a Lockheart Signature Thread Thread available?
2. I was trying to create an animated Penny Sig. My Photoshop skills are a bit rusty, but it's okeyish for me. However, i am struggeling to upload and embedd the Gif file. Other animated signatures seem to have been uploaded as Attachement, but the forum woulsn't let me do that. Gif-Upload services seem to convert .gif files into streaming formats. AnyHints on what to do?
3. Are animated Signatures done in Photoshop, or is there a better tool?
Maybe I do things wrong, but the quality of some uploads are either made by professionals or my PS skills are even more behind today's standards than I thought.Some signatures seem to have a pretty large amout of frames in them. Almost looks a bit much for simple fan work. Are they made with PS or is there another Tool that is more specialized for animations?

May 5, 2018
Would you go to Domino's Pizza thinking it perfectly logical to place an order for crab ragoon & Kung Po chicken & then proceed to become offended when told those things were NEVER on the menu in the first place?
No, because I have been to a Domino's before and know what to expect because there are literally thousands in the world just like it.

Whereas this game is unique and I have never played it before. Using your analogy, it would be more like a local mom and pop pizza restaurant. I cannot be certain what is on their menu or how they make their food. Maybe they also serve salads and pastas, perhaps even chicken. Maybe they cook their pizzas in a brick oven. Maybe they use only organic ingredients or they're strictly vegan.

Games like this on a site known for its sexual content are uncommon. Using the same analogy, maybe they only make pizzas RIGHT NOW. And the pizza is really good, but you find yourself wanting more - something different. So you ask if they might start making calzones or pastas in the future. And then every other customer in the restaurant starts yelling at you saying, "your at pizza restaurant! They only sell pizza." And "Are you a fucking retard?! The sign says 'pizza'. If you want pasta go somewhere with a sign that says 'pasta'."

So stop being an insufferable asshole to everyone on this thread for simply asking questions and being curious about the game.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Except the previous game, which was the only we knew about the author, and had the name AVALON, which was the name of the female character, actually had a male MC and the story was told by him perspective.

So we didnt know what to expect from Penny for your thought, specially since when we ASKED the author if it was going to be a female protagonist game, he gave an answer indicating it wasnt, something you probably dont know because as i said before, you are just trolling the thread.

Anyway, enjoy the game

dajunk12

Mar 2, 2018
Is the walkthrough going to be updated for this, or did the WT author abandon the title?

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
First time trying this out and you know what? I'm a big fan of Positivity Batwoman. Some scenarios are a bit too rosy to me but I can sort of see that Penny only picks bad guys who can be redeemed.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.2.1 Prologue + WT/Gal mod by Estrada777

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nov 2, 2019
[snip]
The file you uploaded mentions Lockheart promising that Penny for your thoughts was not going to be a female protagonist when i asked him in the Avalon thread when he announced the project. I asked him if it was going to be a female protagonist because i didnt like them, and he literally replied (When did i failed you?", clearly hinting it wasnt going to be.
[snip]
Hmm. Methinks examining the original exchange might be helpful....

Is Penny going to be the protagonist of Penny for your Thoughts?

Because i dont like female protagonist Adult games. I wish you make an Avalon 2 game eventually, i like the characters on this game.
I haven't disappointed you yet, have I? Don't worry, Penny for Your Thoughts is going to be amazing. I promise. ;)
If I might, humbly, (though I run the risk
Of adding to a rubbish tip ablaze
More petrol) ask that you return your gaze
To Lockheart’s post (so like a basilisk

To errant accusations of deceit)
And see what has been said (not what has not).
Regarding projects past, he asks: He wrought
Such content, your contentment was complete?

Perhaps his reassurances (alas)
You misinterpreted? Did you infer
No girl protagonist, so that incur
Your wrath he did? As clear as broken glass

His statement, Lockheart did one vow commit:
“Amazing,” e’en with protag Penny writ.

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
So... i was kinda looking forward to checking this out, but first having a male protag and then pulling him out just seems like a ploy to get more player (can you fix the tag please?).

Yeah yeah. Pennys story, and it's fine that it's her story. Why not develop it as a female protag from the start? Why include the option for Cassian in the first place?

I predict this game to bomb, sadly. Pulling a bait-and-switch like that won't sit well with a large portion of the playerbase.

There just happens to be a bigger audience for male protags than female.

Like, I dunno if the situation has evolved further, but back few months ago that was the point of Damaged Goods vs Wings of Silicon. Not enough players (i.e backers) to keep updating DG and the artist went off to do his own Male protag game.

Lockheart, tell your story with Penny. Do it the way you want. Just don't pull bait-n-switches.

NC_summer

Feb 2, 2022
So since i cant have a chance to skip Male MC choise I never let him fuck anyboby. There no way I mae him fuck all chick in this game. As I said I called him "Strunz" (italian napolitan insult "Stronzo": it mean "Jerk or Asshole").

I hope we can have a chance to skip his choise, I'm just hoping to avoid him.
LOL - My Italian Mother, whenever the song "Strangers in the NIght" played - she would change it, sing it as : "Strunzes in the Night" - hahaha.............thanks for rekindling memory, and the chuckle

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes