Penetrating Graphics for Daz Studio

kingcock

Nov 23, 2017
Actually what I'm referring to is when I'm trying to make a vaginal or anal penetration either by penis or dildo. The objects are poking through skin. Even if I have used parameters it doesn't look realistic. I want to make it look realistic. Mickydoo has shared his way doing scenes but I thought a tutorial would be nice. So I requested you if u have any tutorial regarding this like you made using d formers for biting etc.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
I can't speak for any of the animation stuff, since I am nowhere near ready to do that yet (and don't have the hardware for it either) but something to think about is camera angle. A lot of problems with sex poses can be hidden by creative use of the camera angles. So if, for example, you can't quite get things to line up in 360 degrees, then concentrate on maybe 2 angles only, instead. Hide the area giving you difficulty. It's all about productivity, isn't it? Taking days just to set up a single short scene isn't helping your project much, from an economic sense, anyhow.

Like someone mentioned above.. there's lots of aniblocks and poses for sex scenes, but they tend to only work on the exact same characters there were designed for. Try them on any custom characters and you end up doing just as much work to adjust each frame as maybe doing it from scratch to begin with.

I find that I have stuck with Dicktator and Golden Palace, specifically because they have a zillion adjustment sliders. I actually prefer the New Gens for Victoria, but it doesn't have as much flexibility.

Reactions: Terminatorgames

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
I can't speak for any of the animation stuff, since I am nowhere near ready to do that yet (and don't have the hardware for it either) but something to think about is camera angle. A lot of problems with sex poses can be hidden by creative use of the camera angles. So if, for example, you can't quite get things to line up in 360 degrees, then concentrate on maybe 2 angles only, instead. Hide the area giving you difficulty. It's all about productivity, isn't it? Taking days just to set up a single short scene isn't helping your project much, from an economic sense, anyhow.

Like someone mentioned above.. there's lots of aniblocks and poses for sex scenes, but they tend to only work on the exact same characters there were designed for. Try them on any custom characters and you end up doing just as much work to adjust each frame as maybe doing it from scratch to begin with.

I find that I have stuck with Dicktator and Golden Palace, specifically because they have a zillion adjustment sliders. I actually prefer the New Gens for Victoria, but it doesn't have as much flexibility.
Yes, that's one of the tricks!
Most of those well-defined penetrations you see in the still renders also have a special post production touch, adding fabric and bumps that the DAZ software doesn't allow you to!
A good Photoshop technician can do anything and everything in the software!

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
so a question, looking into making my own games, programming side shouldn't be to hard, as my background should help with unity and mostly figured that part out I think.

however, graphics is a different story , more to learn there. so far I have got anatomy (breasts/vagina/penis) images for models , and have 8 female models and 6 male models I can use for characters.

what am stuck on is the penetrating graphics for sex scenes, I don't even know where to begin on how to figure that out in daz studio,

anyone got advice or know where to get graphics or generally how developers do that?
Pre-made is great as base but i think you should make your own.
A tool that can be helpful is Pose Master. (recommended to me by Terminatorgames)

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Yes, that's one of the tricks!
Most of those well-defined penetrations you see in the still renders also have a special post production touch, adding fabric and bumps that the DAZ software doesn't allow you to!
A good Photoshop technician can do anything and everything in the software!
I think that premade poses and expression can help. Its quite hard to make your own and, most importantly, takes a lot of time.
I liken your recommendation of the Pose Master. It helps really. The hardest part is, how to distinguish yourself from anybody else.

I am not sure if that is what you are talking about but i love to have cum on cloths. So far, i wasn't able to do that. Is that the limit? So you need to do that in Gimp or Photoshop?

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
I think that premade poses and expression can help. Its quite hard to make your own and, most importantly, takes a lot of time.
I liken your recommendation of the Pose Master. It helps really. The hardest part is, how to distinguish yourself from anybody else.

I am not sure if that is what you are talking about but i love to have cum on cloths. So far, i wasn't able to do that. Is that the limit? So you need to do that in Gimp or Photoshop?
Okay, never experienced this!
For the next 3 days I won't be able to think about it, but I think there is a way to do that by repositioning the sperm or maybe even changing the clothes maps in photoshop and messing with the sperm!
I'll tell you the result of my experiments later, now I have to rest!

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Okay, never experienced this!
For the next 3 days I won't be able to think about it, but I think there is a way to do that by repositioning the sperm or maybe even changing the clothes maps in photoshop and messing with the sperm!
I'll tell you the result of my experiments later, now I have to rest!
I just woke up.

Yes, this is one thing i am after. I haven't invest a lot of time in it yet. Its just something that i would like to have for scenes.
No worries. Its not important but something i may figure out myself (i hope).

Reactions: Terminatorgames

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
I just woke up.

Yes, this is one thing i am after. I haven't invest a lot of time in it yet. Its just something that i would like to have for scenes.
No worries. Its not important but something i may figure out myself (i hope).
You can load a cumshot by itself into daz. the transform gizmo thing is way off though, in tools you can select the joint editor and move it. You can then save it a scene subset and splash it where ever you want.

Reactions: coffeeaddicted

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
You can load a cumshot by itself into daz. the transform gizmo thing is way off though, in tools you can select the joint editor and move it. You can then save it a scene subset and splash it where ever you want.
I will try that. The idea goes back to the creep shots where someone jerked off on a females back. This seems perfect for a pervert game. All too often i see games where lots of cum flows over bodies but next scene its all gone. And that without a shower or change in cloths.
So thanks, i will try it out and report back if it worked for me.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
What morph sliders do you mainly touch when doing that? For both anus and vagina stuff, and btw how did you replace it with the character/dick
I just use the open and close morphs for the main penetration, and I dont replace his dick, Ill explain more -

I set the couple up in the fuck pose, I wont worry about where the dick is in relation to the pussy, as long as its in the generally area of the pussy. I then hide the male and insert the cylinder (tube) like a dildo, I got the idea from a dildo, and make sure I get fitting snugly in the pussy at the right angle.

I then hide the female leaving the cylinder where it is and then unhide the male, so you have the male and a cylinder, I then position the male and his cock into the same position and angle as the cylinder (the cylinder needs to be the same girth as the dick.)

EvasionYT

Jan 6, 2021
I just use the open and close morphs for the main penetration, and I dont replace his dick, Ill explain more -

I set the couple up in the fuck pose, I wont worry about where the dick is in relation to the pussy, as long as its in the generally area of the pussy. I then hide the male and insert the cylinder (tube) like a dildo, I got the idea from a dildo, and make sure I get fitting snugly in the pussy at the right angle.

I then hide the female leaving the cylinder where it is and then unhide the male, so you have the male and a cylinder, I then position the male and his cock into the same position and angle as the cylinder (the cylinder needs to be the same girth as the dick.)
Genius idea lol, that's what I needed to hear as a boost for my alignments. Girth is? Width? And for certain poses would you have to bend the dick?

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Girth is? Width? And for certain poses would you have to bend the dick?
Circumference? How round the fucker is haha

I have never bent my dick, I have never found the need to bend the one in DAZ (Except for up down left right)

Reactions: EvasionYT

EvasionYT

Jan 6, 2021
Circumference? How round the fucker is haha

I have never bent my dick, I have never found the need to bend the one in DAZ (Except for up down left right)
Like if the girl is near the dudes chest, and the crotch is behind her, wouldn't the upper half of the shaft have to bend.