Penetrating Graphics for Daz Studio

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
so a question, looking into making my own games, programming side shouldn't be to hard, as my background should help with unity and mostly figured that part out I think.

however, graphics is a different story , more to learn there. so far I have got anatomy (breasts/vagina/penis) images for models , and have 8 female models and 6 male models I can use for characters.

what am stuck on is the penetrating graphics for sex scenes, I don't even know where to begin on how to figure that out in daz studio,

anyone got advice or know where to get graphics or generally how developers do that?

Reactions: GhostPhil

basium

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2017
It's hard work if you want it perfect. Lots of fine tuning morphs and poses.
Golden palace have lots of morphs to play around with. New Geneitalia have some too.
New gen looks little bit better but golden wins with more morphs.

The one coming with the pro packages is shit. You can get morph packs for it, but it's still shit. Just good enough for under clothing renders.

And try to not go full retard with the breast size and penis size sliders :p

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I have the anatomy stuff and got Golden Palace in the assets release on this forum.

what I don't have is graphics for penetrating, so penis in vagina and penis in ass etc.

I don't know if there some sort of pose or something you can get for Daz Studio . that automatically does it for you , highly doubt it be that easy.

if I can just figure out how to setup a image in daz studio with male and female models, an tip of penis inside vagina or ass, then a 2nd image that is deep, I think I be good to go from there.

I just have no idea how developers do that, I know its obviously a graphic, just don't know how that graphic is made.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
There are poses for sex. For example this:

Reactions: Notretsam

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
There are poses for sex. For example this:
that might be what am looking for.

see the 15 poses in that one? is there multiple poses for each of the 15 poses or just the 15 poses?

what I mean is there like a sex pose for a position where tip is in, then another one for deep in.

basium

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2017
A pose pack gives you the shown poses only. So 15 poses in that one. If you want the movements done try looking at animations.
Like this one:

But it won't be that easy since every pose is made for very specific characters and/or genitals.
For example Victoria 8 and golden palace.

So if you touched any morph at all you are fucked. Nothing will align properly.
You will always need to do finetuning. Or just use 100% stock characters/props and poses/animations made only for those.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I could maybe do the animation myself if I have the right images, its just getting the right images , which is tricky due to each model needing there own stuff.

I do have golden palace vagina and Dicktator penis, have every model I have covered for genitalia, with exception of genesis 2 female (no vagina).

I did find the sex poses 1 that GhostPhil posted on F95, so guess Ill just have to test that and see how it goes

That one is just for Genesis 8 , so that would rule out using them on Genesis 3, would need to find Gen 3 at some point.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
cowgirl.png

well using the sex scenes poses from rendererotica, did above image, I think it looks pretty good.

Its pretty much basic, but I can see now that I need to "pose" models in every single scene, which I suspected I might need to. going take ages to do that, but I can hopefully save time by using photoshop to setup background environments for scenes, and then layer the models on top.

over time, should be able to build up a catalogue with poses and characters I save via daz studio *fingers crossed*

as for animation, even trickier and time consuming, but I worry about that in future, best to focus on just getting a game with static images first I think.

thanks for the help, its appreciated :)

U

User_488453

I'm also learning DAZ on my own through what I can find on the internet. I still havent figured out where and how to get genitals on the models using manual install with zip files.

JTheoryGames

Jan 19, 2019
View attachment 178596

well using the sex scenes poses from rendererotica, did above image, I think it looks pretty good.

Its pretty much basic, but I can see now that I need to "pose" models in every single scene, which I suspected I might need to. going take ages to do that, but I can hopefully save time by using photoshop to setup background environments for scenes, and then layer the models on top.

over time, should be able to build up a catalogue with poses and characters I save via daz studio *fingers crossed*

as for animation, even trickier and time consuming, but I worry about that in future, best to focus on just getting a game with static images first.

thanks for the help, its appreciated :)
Just FYI rendering background and models seperate is faster but will not give you a great image because the models will not be in the scene. Shadows and lighting won't look right.. however, you can render smaller areas like lip movement or face expressions seperate and just Photoshop the smaller renders onto a larger full res one. Saves time since rendering just a face in 480p will look great when you resize and over lay it.

kingcock

Nov 23, 2017
How do you guys make penis penetration in pussy? As I try it looks like a ghost going through wall. Is there a morph or trick to make it look like a real sex scene rather a ghost fuck? Please help me or let me know if there is any tutorial regarding how to make sex scenes in daz. Not animations only renders

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Please help me or let me know if there is any tutorial regarding how to make sex scenes in daz

Pretty much the only tutorials you're going to find on adult-related Daz content.

Reactions: Before I Forget

kingcock

Nov 23, 2017
I looked into it. It looked like some good videos but I don't know if that website is legit. I can't give my card details to him. Is there a way we can get download this for free?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I looked into it. It looked like some good videos but I don't know if that website is legit. I can't give my card details to him. Is there a way we can get download this for free?
It's a legit website. Dreamlight is one of the top Daz asset creators. He has a to, although obviously no NSFW stuff is there.

Some of his other stuff has been posted in the asset section.

Reactions: MissFortune

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
It's a legit website. Dreamlight is one of the top Daz asset creators. He has a to, although obviously no NSFW stuff is there.

Some of his other stuff has been posted in the asset section.
I understand the caution, though. He could've done with making the website look a bit more professional. It can kind of read like a scam if you don't know who Val/Dreamlight is.

I can't give my card details to him. Is there a way we can get download this for free?
I don't think any of his adult tutorials are out there, a lot of his Daz Marketplace-friendly lighting tutorials are out there, but none of these as far as I'm aware. He's got a few others out there, most of them can be found on this page:

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
You dont need to buy anything, it just takes practice. One of my methods is, I literally make a primitive cylinder the same girth as the male cock and knock the ends off with the geometry editor so its a tube. I then open the vag and get the tube going in and out, then I line the male up to the tube.

Reactions: Terminatorgames

kingcock

Nov 23, 2017
You dont need to buy anything, it just takes practice. One of my methods is, I literally make a primitive cylinder the same girth as the male cock and knock the ends off with the geometry editor so its a tube. I then open the vag and get the tube going in and out, then I line the male up to the tube.
Does it look realistic. Can you share a video of making?