RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Make a wall of light between the columns until you reach the plant on the wall, which is hiding another orb. It is very easy to do. ;)

Grumbledwarf

Oct 15, 2017
I don't see the light reaching that stone, you need to use the columns (some of them have a few different possitions, the other are fixed in one direcction) to make a path for the light to get to that crystal.

Can't remember the exact columns but takes 2 minutes to solve, just use the columns until you see the light on the floor going the way you want. There is only one way to do it.

OderflaSol

Jun 6, 2017
this game have cheats in v.91?

Also i was trying to complete "lost dog" quest but i cant find the dog i try to watch the walkt but i cant find it :/ please help

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018

Also i was trying to complete "lost dog" quest but i cant find the dog i try to watch the walkt but i cant find it :/ please help
The dog is in the village screen, top right corner. If you have any other questions, take a look at the walkthrough, that might help. Not sure about cheats though.

Speaking of which, since it's up to v0.91 and last walkthrough update was for 0.61, would anyone be so kind as to update the thing? Would be much appreciated.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

no, but it has an activable cheat mode that spawns lots f potions, ingredients, gold and equiment

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
It's usually 1 of 3 male models that most devs use because they are probably using a pirated version of daz and don't want to pay for assets.

John-18

Mar 22, 2018
I like the game, just why is every protagonist in these games these days some short, skinny beta male?
I think thats because most males who are playing those kind of games aren't superheros themselves. I like the protagonist of the game because he is a regular guy who shows to us that even a normal dude can get a lot of sexy girls (in a fictional story of course).

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
Because you have to relate to the MC, you HAVE to believe that it can be you. And let's be real, the vast majority of us aren't Blond, blue eyed bodybuilders
Nor are we 13 year old boys who's balls have yet to drop.

At least I hope none of us are.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes