KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
By who, those crap guards at the village couldn't even deal with a bunch of weak goblins...x'Dx'Dx'D
I meant hunted in a general way, not limited to Weirdwood, if not hunted, they could be despised by people, another explanation of they looking poor and dirty (possibly because they're hiding), don't know, that's just a theory

Grumbledwarf

Oct 15, 2017
You need to make it with wood, rope and nails.

Also seems like the vampiresses are kinda dirty poor... x'Dx'Dx'D
I suppose that's because they are probably just reborn. If i'm not mistaken that trio of vampires has something to do with the trio of entities that were released from the jewels when the main character touched the priestess headress

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Release for the next update will be sometime in the latter part of April.
so it's gonna release on sun

And who knows, perhaps a few more damsels may get pregnant in the process?
where there is a way there might be a will
trio of sisters and will feature some more content for Victoria.
Tinkerer must be reading this thread and taking in consideration what people want

Also seems like the vampiresses are kinda dirty poor...
or those are their hunting cloths and they have bether ones in their hideout. But it's not like they will need the cloths for much longer. Or perhaps the MC will have to buy them new cloths

Guys, please help. How can i sober up Beth's father?
piss him off, then Alice will knock him out and he'll run to the goblin forest.

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
how to sneak inside the guard tower and steal the panty?

nvm, i just need to rent the prostitute for 200gold... i wonder i i can use the potion for victoria?

dioregul

Oct 17, 2017
piss him off, then Alice will knock him out and he'll run to the goblin forest.
Ok, but how can i do that (piss him off)? :) He sits in the tavern all day. When i talk to him, i have only 2 options about stable and goblins. I think i am at the very end of this version and i can't start quest line with Beth.

dioregul

Oct 17, 2017
Never mind. I found what was the problem. Some how now i can talk with Ziva about temple. Thanx for the help.

bartleby

Jun 11, 2017
FYI, I have started work on updating my walkthrough to the current version of the game. If I get enough time and my playthrough goes smoothly, I should be finished before the end of the weekend. This time around, I am getting a little inside help from Tinkerer, so I will have exact stats for all of the critters in the bestiary.

lvsreddy

Mar 10, 2018
That's because the solution is for a totally different room. For the room you're talking about, starting from the pillar with the big globe on it, you need to turn the ray of lights so they go right, right, down, down, left, down, left, left, left, up, up, right, up, up, right, right, up so you illuminate the ivy on the north wall.
I can do what you said but i am unable to open the tomb. what can i do after illuminate ivy on the north wall

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes