Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
There will also be a surprise new character. Well, it surprised me, because she wasn't planned. But I thought she could make a nice addition, so why not?:)
who do you think the surprise character will be? an errant knight? a wet-nurse or a noblewoman?

Nov 18, 2017
3 pregnant ladies story can turn any way but instead of beth i would like to see more story of Alice & gwynneth now u have u r home & you can take gwynneth for night services ask alice come 2 ur room.

PabloLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
3 pregnant ladies story can turn any way but instead of beth i would like to see more story of Alice & gwynneth now u have u r home & you can take gwynneth for night services ask alice come 2 ur room.
Would be nice to see more of Alice and Gwynneth since there's not much content of them

Nov 18, 2017
Alice's father will be the final boss. Once alice will get knocked up, he'll fight the protagonist dealing 50 damage each turn

i don't think that Alice's father will be the final boss b.coz there is so much story yet to come of Erevi, Shakala, & ziva in this plot the boss per stage will come like Shakala marriage event & ziva temple event

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes