the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Peasant's Quest v1.40 Test Version.
and please no bitchin, remember it's a test version.
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Aug 23, 2018
Hello,
I haven't dive into this game much, but I saw both female and male domination tag on this game. Does that mean there's two route for MC to be dominate or submissive?
Any suggestion is appreciated.
No, there aren't multiple routes in this game which will lead you to different outcomes. But still a really good game.

divaneam

Sep 1, 2016
No, there aren't multiple routes in this game which will lead you to different outcomes. But still a really good game.
Thanks for reply. The reason I ask is because I want to know if the fetish of the game suit me. I'm more perfer male dominant fetish.

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
instaled latest version - 1.40 and have small problem - game is very lagging and it takes a lot of time before it responds (cpu load is around 1- 2 %).
What is happening ?
Yeas, i loaded saves from previous versions (1.3).

U

User_920791

I packaged the compressed version of the game using a newer NW.js (0.35.3) to improve performance:

Win32 -- / /

Win64 -- / /

Linux32 -- / /

Linux64 -- / /

MacOS -- / /

If you encounter any bug, please let me know.

Balmung85

May 24, 2018
Hello,
I haven't dive into this game much, but I saw both female and male domination tag on this game. Does that mean there's two route for MC to be dominate or submissive?
Any suggestion is appreciated.
Frida is very dominant.
You are her little doggy.

U

User_196312

Hi guys.

Anyone knows how to pass the granny i can't pass her to see mia again he says i must find a way to appear like balder ther wolf but i can't see where or how.

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Hi guys.

Anyone knows how to pass the granny i can't pass her to see mia again he says i must find a way to appear like balder ther wolf but i can't see where or how.
Have you checked the walkthrough that's available on the first post (check Quest 47)?

Darkblood123

Jun 8, 2018
The cheat mode - At present, if you go to far left hand side of the Weirdwood screen and then walk down to the the bluff you will see a tree stump with some rocks to the right of it. If you click on the small rocks it will spawn multiple chests full of loot. I don't see it can anyone help thx

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...use the search function there had been several detailed posts and if I remember correctly even screenshots of the location... not that cheating is really an issue after reaching level 5

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes