Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Yeah, I know, mate. I was merely joking about the commented possibilty of the MC's child being a rodent. Well, to be fair, he's already mated with some batgirl, among other unlikely sexual partners, so some certainly "diverse" outcomes can be expected.
Erevi is too pleased for that to be the case.... more probable that the baby shapeshifted into the closest creature (and there are only rats in that tower) or Erevi is teaching the MC a new set of spells

akuma tenshi

Jun 4, 2017
I think this game is great I dont know how it was at the start because I see the comments in the start are bad but now I guess it have a lot of nicely done scene with a lot of story road and I believe it will get even better and better.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I think this game is great I dont know how it was at the start because I see the comments in the start are bad but now I guess it have a lot of nicely done scene with a lot of story road and I believe it will get even better and better.
you basically had alice and gwyn.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
For the colored gems you click on the crystal that is the same color as the center one (basically stand in front of one of them and wait until the center one changes to that color, then click it). The hall of fire? You've already passed that to get to the gem room. You obtain the crown of sorcery when you've clicked on all four gems (when their color matches the center gem).
Say what now? :eek: I can click the two south of the center pillar (can click them to rotate)

But the on the left and right side from the center are "stuck"

The one on the left is a blue gem but won't move!

The one on the right show its lit but you see can only halos of blue and green... Blue on the left side of the pillar, green on right side of the pillar, it to will not move!

Should have done a screen shot before I bailed the mission and went back to town to rest the MC and Ziva

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Say what now? :eek: I can click the two south of the center pillar (can click them to rotate)

But the on the left and right side from the center are "stuck"

The one on the left is a blue gem but won't move!

The one on the right show its lit but you see can only halos of blue and green... Blue on the left side of the pillar, green on right side of the pillar, it to will not move!

Should have done a screen shot before I bailed the mission and went back to town to rest the MC and Ziva
That's because the solution is for a totally different room. For the room you're talking about, starting from the pillar with the big globe on it, you need to turn the ray of lights so they go right, right, down, down, left, down, left, left, left, up, up, right, up, up, right, right, up so you illuminate the ivy on the north wall.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
That's because the solution is for a totally different room. For the room you're talking about, starting from the pillar with the big globe on it, you need to turn the ray of lights so they go right, right, down, down, left, down, left, left, left, up, up, right, up, up, right, right, up so you illuminate the ivy on the north wall.
Okay thank you, I saw the ivy and he ripped the ivy down but the gem was blue. I thought the center pillar had something to do with but I got frustrated trying to figure it out, and scanned thur the thread to see if I could find a solution, I found the other pillars I needed to activate but that's where I got stuck. Thank you again :happyblush

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Our immortal sisters have been chosen
Patrons only
Mar 8 at 11:28pm
After two rounds of voting, three characters for an upcoming trio of sisters have been chosen (see pictures above). It was a close race between the third and fourth place contestants, but the girl in the middle managed to grab third place in the end.
These sisters will be part of a larger optional side quest (I don't think I'm finishing this game in 2018 either:-/...). And I plan to at least introduce them in the next update (not the one for this month). I assume you can guess which map section they'll be popping up?:)

Thanks to everyone who voted!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Our immortal sisters have been chosen
Patrons only
Mar 8 at 11:28pm
After two rounds of voting, three characters for an upcoming trio of sisters have been chosen (see pictures above). It was a close race between the third and fourth place contestants, but the girl in the middle managed to grab third place in the end.
These sisters will be part of a larger optional side quest (I don't think I'm finishing this game in 2018 either:-/...). And I plan to at least introduce them in the next update (not the one for this month). I assume you can guess which map section they'll be popping up?:)

Thanks to everyone who voted!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The redhead won! That's all I needed to know

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
What is the content of the next update? I hope he is working on beth's quest and Victoria, i would be nice if the MC can impregnate her.

Feb 4, 2018
So what's the deal with the bat breeder minigame? do I have enter the arrows as quickly as possible or do I wait for them to go green? I'm sure this has been answered before sorry.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes