MR.SHIKO.000

Feb 21, 2018
PLZ CAN ANY ONE TELL ME
What is the date of issuing the new update of the game PLZ:cryingface::cryingface::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::':)'(

greeven

Nov 3, 2017
UOTE="PJ95X, post: 482465, member: 58455"]The cheat rock must change location because it was all the way at the bottom-left for me, the chest still appears in front of the stables though.

View attachment 64669 [/QUOTE]

Woh to use this cheat? Or anyone have another cheat?

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Progress?
Patrons only
Mar 3 at 12:11am
It's been a couple of weeks since my last status update. Still I don't have much more details, safe to say I'm still very busy creating new maps and images. But there is still quite a bit left to do.
I'm hoping to release a new version about two weeks from now.

Have a nice weekend!

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Progress?
Patrons only
Mar 3 at 12:11am
It's been a couple of weeks since my last status update. Still I don't have much more details, safe to say I'm still very busy creating new maps and images. But there is still quite a bit left to do.
I'm hoping to release a new version about two weeks from now.

Have a nice weekend!
I didn't expect Erevi's baby would be born in this update I thought it would be Shakala's. then we'll have quests of the two gods in the same update

Reactions: Naxus

PabloLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Is it just me or Erevi tits are the same size as when she was pregnant even though in this photo she's not anymore?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
To me looks like Erevi showing the MC the baby's magical powers. Looks like the kid can morph into another creature depending on what was used as sacrifice.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes