DuragonLord

Jun 28, 2017
1.you should ask the blackmsith, the slope is right of the "tower of dread" sign.
2. that quest will be continued in the next update. currently the vampire quest can only be completed by exposing them to sunlight
1. I know, he told me to give it to him but i can't find it. Like it doesn't exist

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Hi guys, I just got my new pc back (last pc of mine died). Can I get one of yours' save files? Thank you in advance.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
I am not sure how thing with Weapon and Armour..when i buy stuff, not raise on lvl/hp/mp. i guess this is to fight like traning.
but how do i know MC is actually user armour on and weapon on hand ? or how take stuff on MC ?

any help tips would be great. ..i wanna be the greatest warrior ;)

EDIT: one more how quick repair Low HP to high?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
use the menu -> Equip than choose armor and weapon of your desire.
done
EDIT: Either use a potion of health (unlocked by completing the Witch Quest) or sleep in a bed... best effect from the rented house in Weirdwood

Also you gonna be diappointed since the MC is no Hero and never has any ambition to become one... he'll choose his battles to survive or pussy :þ

Reactions: Baxonius

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
A beta was released a few hours ago, but "more bugs than usual, and some images are missing". He expects a "true" release by December 30.

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed win version of 1.40 Preview!

Win (153MB): - - - -

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes