trigunxkeal

Jun 5, 2018
How is it that i could play ''My new life'' smoothly but this kept lagging and sometimes crash? my ram is over 80 when i open this game.. i could also play skyrim

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
New Alice.

That is what Tinkerer said about Alice:
Yeah...I gave her a little facelift as well. She and Gwyneth were my very first characters. Didn't have many assets at the time so they were rather close to stock models. So I refined here a little in this update.

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
I hope somebody will reply. I'm kinda a completionist...and it already bugs me that I missed giving the appropriate lingerie to Victoria. Aside from that, I need to finish Mia's questline AND the festival lights. How does one trigger the festival lights to even come up on the quest screen? I grabbed them from the ruined elven swamp village...but nothing happened after that. What am I missing?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I hope somebody will reply. I'm kinda a completionist...and it already bugs me that I missed giving the appropriate lingerie to Victoria. Aside from that, I need to finish Mia's questline AND the festival lights. How does one trigger the festival lights to even come up on the quest screen? I grabbed them from the ruined elven swamp village...but nothing happened after that. What am I missing?
have you tried talking to the girl that lived in the swamps?

MannMod9

Nov 5, 2018
When I click on the rocks near the stables I do not see any responsiveness or a chest, if anyone can help it would be most appreciated.

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Uhm...oh no.
have you tried talking to the girl that lived in the swamps?
The last time I got her to talk properly was when the Qetesh priestess wanted to cheer her up. Which resulted in the questline that brought me to her ruined village (and the whole infection need to find bowl minor quest). I kinda inadvertently clicked and grabbed the lamps. Then she thanked me and mentioned an old practice her village had with the lamps. Now that's all done, everytime I talk to her, it's the same blasted phrase: Hi -insert player's name-.

Grumbledwarf

Oct 15, 2017
Uhm...oh no.

The last time I got her to talk properly was when the Qetesh priestess wanted to cheer her up. Which resulted in the questline that brought me to her ruined village (and the whole infection need to find bowl minor quest). I kinda inadvertently clicked and grabbed the lamps. Then she thanked me and mentioned an old practice her village had with the lamps. Now that's all done, everytime I talk to her, it's the same blasted phrase: Hi -insert player's name-.
have you installed the lamps at the village pond? Then you should be able to talk to her again. Sin título.jpg

Reactions: Nachio2009

arielagree

Nov 5, 2018
Just found a loot chest in Ziva's/the Witch's house. So that makes three? Or does anyone know of any other than in front of the stables (1000 gold, and an item, can't remember), the Mayor's lobby (1 gold, 5 orc ears), and Ziva's house ("a shit ton of potions and ingredients").

Edit: A fourth one is at the Sacred Well (10 wine, 10 elven wine, 1000 gold)

Nachio2009

Dec 1, 2018
Hi, I have two problems. The first is that I do not know how to complete the mission: "Bring the lady a gift". The second problem is that in the sex scenes with ziva and the elf or with the vampires, the MC can not continue. :confused:

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Nachio2009 understands my pain about the lamps. Maybe it's been changed recently, but the 1.32 guide doesn't even MENTION the festival lamps. Maybe, this is a quest for the next update?

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes