Peasants Quest - Lain's Scene Gallery & Cheat Mod [v2.01] [Maim Lain]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Chaos1989

Apr 30, 2017
I couldn't get it to work. Do you have a more detailed step by step to install the cheat?
1)Use Unpacker to unpack 3GB Game.exe
2)Go into the new folder
3)Unpack Cheat Menu.rar to new folder
4)Run MVPluginPatcher.Exe
5)Delete MVPluginPatcher.Exe

Make sure to launch game from new folder or delete the other folders/files and moving the unpacked folders/files to original location

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
If people just try to look at posts they will get the story behind Lain's mod. Her Patreon is under review because some non Patrons complained that she was taking too long,WTF you care if you don't support her,you think she is only doing mods for 1 game,all her Patrons including me has her back. Won't surprise me if she doesn't come back after getting stabbed in the back. I know someone that could probally update it but not getting him involved because the mods he made that had some some issue people got on him,people make mistakes nobody is perfect.I play games where this guy fixes the bug 1 week before the dev of game does,he will always have my respect.My final point is Respect the person behind the Mod most of them are doing it for free.

Reactions: sfergerg39585

John Dane

May 21, 2018
If people just try to look at posts they will get the story behind Lain's mod. Her Patreon is under review because some non Patrons complained that she was taking too long,WTF you care if you don't support her,you think she is only doing mods for 1 game,all her Patrons including me has her back. Won't surprise me if she doesn't come back after getting stabbed in the back. I know someone that could probally update it but not getting him involved because the mods he made that had some some issue people got on him,people make mistakes nobody is perfect.I play games where this guy fixes the bug 1 week before the dev of game does,he will always have my respect.My final point is Respect the person behind the Mod most of them are doing it for free.
wow, there is no shortage of idiots and yet we suffer bec of em :(

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes