Peasants Quest - Lain's Scene Gallery & Cheat Mod [v2.01] [Maim Lain]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Chaos1989

Apr 30, 2017
My guy, i understand HOW to install it (i do a shit ton of manual modding) and i followed it to the letter but its still not working. When i run the .exe it says it cant find the plugins.js file so i went and got the mod from the author's page and this one HAD the plugin.js file but even splicing both together still didnt work so im scratching my head.
It usually does that if it was either unpacked to the wrong folder, patched to the wrong file, or if you forgot to unpack the 3GB Game.Exe.

Mega Link with Full Game, Cheat Installed, and Decensor

Last edited:

Chaos1989

Apr 30, 2017
Strange, files detected as trojan with win defender ...
Unfortunately a lot of files that change things can easily be detected as false virus'.
Both files have been scanned with Bitdefender AntiVirus and VirusTotal.Com

Last edited:

dommatt87

Dec 11, 2018
It usually does that if it was either unpacked to the wrong folder, patched to the wrong file, or if you forgot to unpack the 3GB Game.Exe.

thanks man

river123410

Dec 26, 2018

Appreciate it man, dont know why my game was borked from the start but i appreciate it.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019

I downloaded your link but the house where you activate the cheats is still locked. Did I overlook anything?

Chaos1989

Apr 30, 2017
I downloaded your link but the house where you activate the cheats is still locked. Did I overlook anything?
These Cheats don't have a house to activate instead on the Keyboard NOT THE NUMBERPAD press 1.
If you want to move where it it is on screen open cheat menu and press tab, 5 spots available , each corner and center of game

Last edited:

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Wow I didn't realize. That certainly would make more sense. Thanks Chaos1989 . I was scratching my head over this without a clue. Last time I played this game was without the mod. Now I'm gonna try it with said mod.

Chaos1989

Apr 30, 2017
can you explain how to use it
1)Press 1 to open it
2)For God Mode you'll see arrow on each side of the name with a number next to each ,those are the potential and current party members, press 6 to activate God Mode on the selected actor (Always Max HP, MP, TP) Tower of Dread's Lightning and Fireballs do no damage, nor do any status effects
3)For any cheat that has an amount(Exp, Items, Weapons, Armor, Stats, Gold) the right arrow increase it by adding a zero to the number(1, 10, 100, 1000, Etc)
4)Items, Weapons, Armor 6 and 7 scroll through what the game has including Key Item, Quests (Cannot go Above 99 Each)
5)Speed increases the how fast the game runs
6)Teleport 4 and 5 change the location, needs the X and Y to have a number otherwise you'll see the location but can't move around once input for that location press 0
7) Save and Recall act as the same as the Mark and Recall Spells of Elder Scrolls however if you use it from inside to an outside location it will be dark
8)Enemy/Party Health the effects takes place on the next battle action in battle, immediately out side of battle
9) Clear States removes all status effect both positive and negative

Haven't used the cheats for Variables or for Switches

Last edited:
Reactions: hades68

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I'm curious about the variables called hitandmiss, PC hit, and NPC hit. What do they do? Increase/decrease accuracy or something? And how do the numbers work? The higher the number the more or less accurate attacks are?

Water Master

Aug 19, 2018
Does this have a gallery? If so, how do you get access to it. I lost my save and fuck if I'm not playing this again, even with cheats

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
can request something? can you also add the change name in this mod coz I am on a new computer and I don't have the full save file in this pc :\

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes