• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

"Patreon Acquires F95zone" is it over?

Bruxo_000

Jun 21, 2022
You bastards, I almost had a heart attack. This site is top 1 in the visual novel community, I was almost crying here. English isn't my first language, so I signed up and thought to myself, if Patreon joins F95zone then it's all over, because I'll have to pay to access the content. But seeing the comments, I remembered that in some countries it's already April 1st. So I was relieved

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
View attachment 3497492

The date is not April 1st on the website, but I will assume it is because of my timezone and not anything else lmao.
well redknight00 on a different thread has already confirmed that its an April fools joke, there is no way F95zone will ever have a Patreon of its own, fzone is a standalone unique website, they are good at what they do best.

kaine3d

Sep 16, 2017
fuckers if your gonna roll a joke like that at least make sure the page holds off on that display until each time zone catches up damn man.... had me wondering how the fuck i was gonna find a new sorta piraty site

Reactions: GTK/HLK

Macman56

Jun 27, 2019
LOLz. I noticed the news-patreon part so I just thought, April fools joke with a fake domain name.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
fuckers if your gonna roll a joke like that at least make sure the page holds off on that display until each time zone catches up damn man.... had me wondering how the fuck i was gonna find a new sorta piraty site
they couldn't wait for the next day, what a bunch of sneakers. :sneaky:

Reactions: GTK/HLK