• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Patreon Acquires F95

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

apelsintrad

May 19, 2018
honestly, kudos to the mod who wrote the fake article. Its written in the exact corpo speech that Patreon and other tech companies use.

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
Dude what the hell ? Isn't this joke gone far enough? Cause today is 2nd april in my country and a small part of me is thinking this was not a joke.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Dude what the hell ? Isn't this joke gone far enough? Cause today is 2nd april in my country and a small part of me is thinking this was not a joke.
last i checked it might be GroundHog day today.

checks calendar....

nope GroundHogs are seasonal not yearly.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: anne O'nymous

Jannnzmmer

Jul 16, 2019
Damnn got me for a sec, untill i see the CCO quotes and the domain :ROFLMAO:, almost dissapointed to losing this great site :love:

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Damnn got me for a sec, untill i see the CCO quotes and the domain :ROFLMAO:, almost dissapointed to losing this great site :love:
this site will always be around, F95 and staff do a good job managing the site very well.

sometimes its good to have a good laugh, can't always take life too seriously.

Reactions: Jannnzmmer

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
I had to think for a second ain't no way patron would put up with us degenerates with Loll, Incest, and other taboos being big lol.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Oh Oh
I think we destroyed Patreon.
Since a few minutes only this comes
Patron Crash.png

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes