Patreon Acquires F95

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
the last thing you said in your post, i think you meant "fucking bastards", no fucking bastards here, just analyzers
Actually... "Farging Bastages" is has a double meaning. IMO it's an honor to be called a Farging Bastage. ;)

Regardless.... well played.

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
Like almost everyone else here I almost had a heart attack until I realized what day it was.

Thank fuck. Y'all got me good.

glabr

Jun 21, 2019
The joke is believable because you can and should expect such a backstab from f95.
I instantly checked if I can delete my account, and guess what, there's "Oops! We ran into some problems."

Rock Licker

Dec 25, 2023
What if we're the next day tomorrow and it turns out it isn't actually an April Fools? I mean; it surely got me with the fake Patreon webpage. That really was a nice touch for sure. Untill I started reading the news segment. :^)

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
What if we're the next day tomorrow and it turns out it isn't actually an April Fools? I mean; it surely got me with the fake Patreon webpage. That really was a nice touch for sure. Untill I started reading the news segment. :^)
well tomorrow if the banner is still the same, you should probably shit your pants, but i will be doing no shitting of pants, cause i know its obviously a joke

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
You got me there. I was already thinking "where will I download my games?"
The announcement looks so real. Good job!!!
Best April fool I've seen

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes