• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Patreon Acquires F95

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
So, like, a lot of people here commented "I almost deleted my account then I thought!". There's a thread that's less about the April Fool's aspect, so I wonder if someone deleted just, right then and there.

• Haha
Reactions: FFTW and Jrar

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
You got me there, for 1 second. F... thats the second time today, after it looked like Pekomama will get her own vtuber model, which made me so hyped, until i have find out that there already was april first in japan (8 hours before here).

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I swear to fucking god you cock heads. If that happened half the fucking database would be wiped out.

Reactions: Grex

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
Good job on the (pre-)April Fools joke. The real-ish looking "news" domain is a nice touch, too! For those who haven't seen it yet, it appears as a banner above games and other posts on the forum. It definitely made me laugh.
for a second I almost sh1t myself XD

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
So, like, a lot of people here commented "I almost deleted my account then I thought!". There's a thread that's less about the April Fool's aspect, so I wonder if someone deleted just, right then and there.
I doubt it.
They'd bitch about it here first and figure out they've been had from the replies. Wouldn't be surprised if there'd been a sudden spike in panic downloads of favorite games though.

Reactions: Grex
3.90 star(s) 17 Votes