decker2

Jul 6, 2017
well aren't the first game that will take forever and will probably be abandoned...
got a full list of those (most of witch are from this forum)

zirpcev

Apr 6, 2020
In the screenshots I see a scene with a hole in the wall.

Would someone mind telling me if that scene ends at peeking or if it progresses into oral or sex through the wall? Thanks.

_Akris_

May 22, 2020
Yeah, I made a post on my patreon saying that it might be the last update because this one took more time than I expected and I’m starting to feel like I’m too slow\inexperimented to be a reliable dev.

And since I don’t want to become that kind of dev I thought about quitting instead of wasting people’s time. But it seems like people who follow this game are nice and patient since my patron said that since my patreon’s payment is set to per update and not per month it’s ok and they seem to want me to continue the game.
So yeah, it’s not that I don’t want to continue the game and I don’t really want to make an egoistic choice either so if I continue I’ll have to see what I can do to get better on that end. But yeah sorry about that, I didn't want to make it public because I didn't want to bother too many people with that before making a final decision.
Well some month ago I was playing the game and enjoyed it. Wanted to take a look how much happend since than and saw your post. I really like the game so I hope at some point you will continue and that's why I left a subscription to your patreon. Would be a nice surprise to see you continue at some point :)

Steven_3000

Nov 17, 2018
Yeah, I made a post on my patreon saying that it might be the last update because this one took more time than I expected and I’m starting to feel like I’m too slow\inexperimented to be a reliable dev.

And since I don’t want to become that kind of dev I thought about quitting instead of wasting people’s time. But it seems like people who follow this game are nice and patient since my patron said that since my patreon’s payment is set to per update and not per month it’s ok and they seem to want me to continue the game.
So yeah, it’s not that I don’t want to continue the game and I don’t really want to make an egoistic choice either so if I continue I’ll have to see what I can do to get better on that end. But yeah sorry about that, I didn't want to make it public because I didn't want to bother too many people with that before making a final decision.
Don't worry man, a slow game is better than no game, plus you give a lot of content on every update so nobody will think you are lazy, your game is good, we believe in you

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Woah ok so I played the game and I have to say I really like it. It's funny, the art is good, the girls are all nice and different. And man the update left at such a cliffhanger hahaha. All I can say is don't give up man. You're doing good work.

Feliquin

Aug 31, 2020
Dude im completely in love with ur game, I dont know what ur passing by but i really wanna help with the game, i just want to finish this piece of art that u started. So pls respond this and lets exchange contatcs maybe discord.

Last edited:

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Holy shit, was not expecting such an amazing game when I downloaded this.

Mann, I'm not sure if you've already made your decision as to whether or not to quit, but as someone that's pledged to a creator that's been working on his update for over 6 months I can honestly say that if the game's quality is good enough - which this game definitely is - majority of people won't mind waiting an extra few months :)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
It has been 8 month since the last Patreon post and from that day he aren't have any news at all, I hope he was okay and still working on the game...Would be very sad if this one got abandoned

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
It has been 8 month since the last Patreon post and from that day he aren't have any news at all, I hope he was okay and still working on the game...Would be very sad if this one got abandoned
Ohh man... The game got abandoned tag :cry: :cry: :cry: .... Hoping that the dev is fine tho... This was a good game...
i already had the feeling that would happen..
to bad we never got that "coming" update he talked about in his last post:cry:
(also he still has 45 paying patreons:rolleyes:)

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
i already had the feeling that would happen..
to bad we never got that "coming" update he talked about in his last post:cry:
(also he still has 45 paying patreons:rolleyes:)
Yeah cuz he himself said that he might not be able to continue the game... But I was still expecting that last update too... And if he still has paying patreons then who knows maybe he's working on some kind of 'final update'. But who knows since he hasn't even posted anything on his patreon too from what I've heard...

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Oh goddamnit! My fear finally become reality, I like this game enough and still having hope that 1 day the developer would come back to finish it....But look like it will never happen, RIP Pathetic demon....It was a very fun ride...

Winiii

Nov 29, 2019
oh noo.. please tell me im seeing things.. the notorious "abandoned" tag....
and the final update???... welp... i guess that never happened.. still waiting.. tho who knows... big doubt sadly..
shame, really liked this one

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
and the final update???... welp... i guess that never happened.. still waiting.. tho who knows... big doubt sadly..
let us weep brothers and sisters, weep for what will never be. let us morn brothers and sisters, morn for this project ended before it's time. and let us pity brothers and sisters, pity those who still back this project.

Reactions: Winiii

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
let us weep brothers and sisters, weep for what will never be. let us morn brothers and sisters, morn for this project ended before it's time. and let us pity brothers and sisters, pity those who still back this project.
The game is dead my friend, take a few minutes to mourning 1 of a good game that didn't live full on it potential and wish the best for Mack"U in whatever project or career he's choose from now on

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes