• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mack''U

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
Will MC get Saya 's virginity ? I mean she is only virgin girl in the game ( still don't know french girl and blond is a virgin or not ). it's kind of miss opportunity if she just fuck her boyfriend after MC fix her problem. normaly I don't care but she is the only virgin girl in sex school. well now I care.

I don't know if it's spoiler worthy but just in case I'm going to keep my answer in a spoiler just in case some people would prefer to avoid knowing too much about future stuff.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xyze

Modder
Dec 30, 2018
Mack''U I've found a bug, just after the first event with Saya if you go here:

bug.png

After the MC say "I should shouldn't loose any more time and hear toward my class." you can't move anymore you're stuck.

Reactions: Mack''U

Levant

Apr 27, 2017
just tried the game:love:
and the only thing left to say for me is...:coffee:...
god bless you and godspeed to your game developing journey:cool:

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
Hi Mack''U! Can I ask you a favor?
It would be nice if you take into account some needs of poor Linux and Mac users. We have case sensitive filesystems, and when a file's name is Input.JS but in the script it's called Input.js, the game doesn't start with a native launcher and gives an error. Pay attention to such things please!
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Mack''U

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
Hi Mack''U! Can I ask you a favor?
It would be nice if you take into account some needs of poor Linux and Mac users. We have case sensitive filesystems, and when a file's name is Input.JS but in the script it's called Input.js, the game doesn't start with a native launcher and gives an error. Pay attention to such things please!
Thanks in advance!
Thank you for telling me about this issue, I wasn't aware of that.
I fixed it and updated the links so it should be good now, I'll be more careful in the future!

Reactions: johnelros

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
Thank you for telling me about this issue, I wasn't aware of that.
I fixed it and updated the links so it should be good now, I'll be more careful in the future!
OK, thank you. Also there's at least one more file that causes the same error: audio/se/clothes.rpgmvo, its name should be Clothes.rpgmvo

Mack''U

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
OK, thank you. Also there's at least one more file that causes the same error: audio/se/clothes.rpgmvo, its name should be Clothes.rpgmvo
Sorry for the late reply, I fixed this one too now, I tried to go through and check if there were other ones I missed and now it should be fine but since I can't test it myself I might have missed some other. I'll try to go through it a bit more thoroughly for the next update since I'll have my proofreader giving me the text change to apply, that way I'll do both at the same time.
Feel free to either PM me or reply here if you find other ones though!
Thanks a lot and sorry about that!

Reactions: johnelros

MoeMoeKyun

May 4, 2018
I just played your game and I have sent my opinion through google form link you gave to me in the game. Great game and I’m looking for the update!(y)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The new update will be available for patrons very soon (A few days.) then stay there for 10days and go public so you can expect to get it around the beginning of the upcoming month.
I just go on your patreon page and saw your new post says that next updates will be the last one? What happen?

Mack''U

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
I just go on your patreon page and saw your new post says that next updates will be the last one? What happen?
Yeah, I made a post on my patreon saying that it might be the last update because this one took more time than I expected and I’m starting to feel like I’m too slow\inexperimented to be a reliable dev.

And since I don’t want to become that kind of dev I thought about quitting instead of wasting people’s time. But it seems like people who follow this game are nice and patient since my patron said that since my patreon’s payment is set to per update and not per month it’s ok and they seem to want me to continue the game.
So yeah, it’s not that I don’t want to continue the game and I don’t really want to make an egoistic choice either so if I continue I’ll have to see what I can do to get better on that end. But yeah sorry about that, I didn't want to make it public because I didn't want to bother too many people with that before making a final decision.

Last edited:

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Yeah, I made a post on my patreon saying that it might be the last update because this one took more time than I expected and I’m starting to feel like I’m too slow\inexperimented to be a reliable dev.

And since I don’t want to become that kind of dev I thought about quitting instead of wasting people’s time. But it seems like people who follow this game are nice and patient since my patron said that since my patreon’s payment is set to per update and not per month it’s ok and they seem to want me to continue the game.
So yeah, it’s not that I don’t want to continue the game and I don’t really want to make an egoistic choice either so if I continue I’ll have to see what I can do to get better on that end. But yeah sorry about that, I didn't want to make it public because I didn't want to bother too many people with that before making a final decision.
I am just a random dude on the Internet, but as I see it you should not abandon your game just because you think you're no good. You have patrons that believe in you and want to immerse themselves in the world you create and you have a passion for your project. On top of all that, you're not even milking the people who put their trust in you with a monthly charge system, while delivering a bug fix and a minor adjustment every few months (pretty sure everyone knows of a game or two like that).

If you want to take time off to improve as a dev and find your way of doing things, that is fine. It is also fine to just quit. The people who matter won't judge you for it. They might be sad that a project they liked was cancelled, but it is your project and your decision in the end. But if you have people who support you and you care enough to make things work, why not give it another chance? Give your patrons a heads-up, try new things for some time. Try to gain experience and improve yourself as a dev if you find your skills to be lacking. As a wise man once said, "Just do it!".

Good luck no matter what you decide to do! And most important of all - have fun!

Reactions: Gods and Mack''U
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes