• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Thanks for the feedback.
All sex scenes from Chapter 2 onwards will be optional. And I hope you will like Chapter 2 better.(y)

I finished trying it and I agree with Look-see , I like a good story but in this one in many parts I just hit skip, mainly because I couldn't stand reading the mc....

Leaving that aside, my main question... the mc is going to grow taller, right? I think he is shorter than all the characters featured and by 1 head or so, the way he looks now would be close to a Shota,ad when you say that the scenes are going to be optional, do you mean only the scenes or the characters as well?

DarkSummerLeaf

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2022
I finished trying it and I agree with Look-see , I like a good story but in this one in many parts I just hit skip, mainly because I couldn't stand reading the mc....

Leaving that aside, my main question... the mc is going to grow taller, right? I think he is shorter than all the characters featured and by 1 head or so, the way he looks now would be close to a Shota,ad when you say that the scenes are going to be optional, do you mean only the scenes or the characters as well?
All characters will be returning with new looks in Chapter 2 (including mc.).
The main girls will remain love interests even though one-on-one scenes like dating events and sex scenes will be avoidable.
And the side girls will be completely avoidable. But there will be chances to re-enter their paths. (You can avoid them again later on if you want, that's why choices are there.) (y)

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Well I just finished this fine game and I have to say it is a well done game so far, so I'll be following this game for the foreseeable future.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Interesting, but some names are dumb. Some girl named Sensei, the first of the MC's love interest and hopefully, an eventual life partner. Is simply named "Sensei", heck even Sukebe the homeroom teacher is another one.

Nothing to say much, except I should've waited for that prologue improvement before playing the game. Premise is intriguing, most revenge/redemption stuff I've read are mostly on Light Novels and Manga. I hope this experience right here on this medium be fruitful and nice.

Make the sex scenes longer and hotter, make the sex scene animation be smooth. It looks like its lagging, delayed or whatever its called... this is the sex scene with Sensei.

Ramonen

Nov 10, 2019
Gonna start out by saying the main menu music has no right to be as good as it is, please tell me the track is on youtube somewhere.

DarkSummerLeaf

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2022
Gonna start out by saying the main menu music has no right to be as good as it is, please tell me the track is on youtube somewhere.
Age of Mythology (fesliyanstudios.com), that's where you can find it.
It's under the 'Action' category.

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
Just came across this and gotta say I am in love with this so far, not much to it yet but I am deeply interested in the story and to see how the story progresses, this is hands down one of the newer games I have found that I am super excited for and will be recommending this to some friends for sure! Also are there any plans at some point for a discord server for the game?

DarkSummerLeaf

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2022
Just came across this and gotta say I am in love with this so far, not much to it yet but I am deeply interested in the story and to see how the story progresses, this is hands down one of the newer games I have found that I am super excited for and will be recommending this to some friends for sure! Also are there any plans at some point for a discord server for the game?
I can't give any specifics at the moment. But yes, I will create a discord server for the game at some point.

Reactions: Leelaverse

whay to far

Aug 17, 2022
flagged heavily as a trojan. but i think its... somewhat safe judging from the comments not screaming bloody murder Screenshot 2022-10-01 at 22-06-47 VirusTotal - File - 20f87bc95e426b65f9f9f86945dd17028f7981d9...png

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes