Unity Partial [Partial] Lustful traditional massage parlor - Mothers and daughters addicted to secret services(DLC included)- [RJ01103194] [WAKUWAKU]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

bokuwadaihentai

Apr 25, 2021
Like others, I installed the DLC and am playing with the Japanese version

I have two problems that I can't solve and would be very grateful for help or clarification :giggle:

Once, like others, I can't get into the break room
Where you should click on the woman's icon in the evening/night, nothing happens for me
View attachment 3539606

Also, I can't give either woman a special massage in front of her boyfriend in the gym
But I played each of the scenes of both women at least once,
and also talked to the respective man so that he would also come into the lounge of the gym only the woman never appears there
View attachment 3539622
1. Check your game version, you should be playing at 1.94 to get this scene
2. the girl does not go to the lounge room, after drugging their boyfriend, just fill up the sex gauge and you will get the lounge scene

Reactions: Vicky Vera

Vicky Vera

Mar 17, 2019
1. Check your game version, you should be playing at 1.94 to get this scene
2. the girl does not go to the lounge room, after drugging their boyfriend, just fill up the sex gauge and you will get the lounge scene

That worked now :D:eek:
how to fuck_02.png how to fuck_03.png

I'm just guessing now... that I only have the 1.9 version with DLC... and that's why it doesn't work.
hopefully someone will have mercy and give us version 1.94
Click_cry_nothing.png

Last edited:

bokuwadaihentai

Apr 25, 2021

Apophis37

Oct 14, 2023
Like others, I installed the DLC and am playing with the Japanese version

I have two problems that I can't solve and would be very grateful for help or clarification :giggle:

Once, like others, I can't get into the break room
Where you should click on the woman's icon in the evening/night, nothing happens for me
View attachment 3539606

Also, I can't give either woman a special massage in front of her boyfriend in the gym
But I played each of the scenes of both women at least once,
and also talked to the respective man so that he would also come into the lounge of the gym only the woman never appears there
View attachment 3539622
After you give them the drink, trigger any sex scene within the gym and you'll automatically trigger the lounge sex scenes. That's how it happened for me. It doesn't matter which room/machine the girl is at.

Vicky Vera

Mar 17, 2019
After you give them the drink, trigger any sex scene within the gym and you'll automatically trigger the lounge sex scenes. That's how it happened for me. It doesn't matter which room/machine the girl is at.
That had already worked...thanks to the help of bokuwadaihentai,
I posted my success in picture form above :giggle:

Now I, or we, just need version 1.94...then I would be happy with the game for the time being. :sneaky:
and of course a suitable translation

Reactions: Yomomonga

Apophis37

Oct 14, 2023
how do you unlock the oyakodon scene?
1. Mother and Daughter must be unlocked for massage
2. You must perform lewd acts with both (alone)
3. Both must go into the same massage room (double massage room)

You can use auto and click on both mother and daughter. You will see blue flames around their icon.

pixelica

Jan 12, 2019
and where is the translated version is it with the dlc?
The partial translated version only available up to version 1.85 without the DLC, look it up on the first post of this thread.
You can later import the save file to 1.94, the save files located in "game_data" folder.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes