Unity Partial [Partial] Lustful traditional massage parlor - Mothers and daughters addicted to secret services(DLC included)- [RJ01103194] [WAKUWAKU]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
I may be dumb but how to unlock other ladies? I have dominance in teritory 100%. I saw some cutscenes but thats it 1 have only 1 lady aviable

Kuroyan

Jul 23, 2017
According to latest ci-en post its v1.94 now. I can't access the break rooms either.
Are you sure it's for this game ? On the website it only talks about the release of version 1.9 as well as on the changelog of dlsite.

Edit : I think the upgrade to v1.94 is located in the DLC.

Apophis37

Oct 14, 2023
Are you sure it's for this game ? On the website it only talks about the release of version 1.9 as well as on the changelog of dlsite.

Edit : I think the upgrade to v1.94 is located in the DLC.
Based on the author's post is to download v1.94 first then the DLC.

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
To install DLC just put the DLC folder in (MassageShop\MassageShop_Data\StreamingAssets) it should look like this

to know you have installed correctly, you bar Shako will have the above option.

After you are in the gym, use WASD to move your character to each room. To interact with the girl, you need to get close, but first you need to train yourself, then you can sus her.

[If people hate doing massages daily, you just wait the time; it won't have much effect, so expect not to gain money.]

(since even though I confused the heck, I put a random file, I have to look at other posts to better understand the information LOL)

p.s

Here for people want save 100% finish main quest expect DLC because i also just started to play LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: AlphaR6174
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes