Unity - Partial - [Partial] Lustful traditional massage parlor - Mothers and daughters addicted to secret services(DLC included)- [RJ01103194] [WAKUWAKU]

1. 5.00 star(s)

GrayRain

An amazing game the visual is a solid 10/10 for my, the girl's are are super sexy and cute. Game play is simple and to the point even with the current 1.9v translation. To the madlad that is still translated its game mad respect bro. The only downside for me now is I don't want the boss man to die for laying my hands on his girl miki but she just so dame sexy hahaha I can't stop myself. I can't wait for the full release with the dlc in English.
    Visual 10/10 (I'm a sucker lol)
    Game play 8/10 (grindy a bit but there plenty of things in game that helps you fast)
    Story 7/10 (mostly because my pc can't connect to the net to get the auto translate to work)
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Comrade BLin

*This is the game which the developer take what is bad from the previous game and make it worse.
    -The grinding is so bad it make the story feel so incoherent, sporadic. And even worse, it's the core gameplay of the game, which unlock new characters or new scenes. And why the fuck there is only 1 receptionist while the guy stands there like an idiot and the idle employees have been drinking tea for hours.
    -The story, if it even exist, just give you a reason why the guy work there, nothing more. There are no character or relationship developments.
    -The animations are just 2 images moving up and down or left to right with some facial expressions.
    -There are so many abundance in this game: character moverment is slow af, cutscenes are slow, some unnecessary manual controls for a mini game, Massage research point become redundant, drinking game rely heavily on the drunk meter (bond meter is almost useless), 2 emloyees who have face for no reason.
    -Mini games are rigged somtimes to ensure you lose that match.
    -The dude's alcohol tolerance is the same as a Brittish teenage boy's who just recently drink.
    -Redhead boss battle is frustrating.( a boss with 110 damage not include his minions who cause 30-35 damage in an almost rely-on-luck gameplay with only 2 characters for some "plot immersion" reason)
    *But still, the gameplay is fun, the art is good and the characters are hot as always with a plot twist at that.