Unity Partial [Partial] Lustful traditional massage parlor - Mothers and daughters addicted to secret services(DLC included)- [RJ01103194] [WAKUWAKU]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Apophis37

Oct 14, 2023
View attachment 3535011

Does anyone know how to enter this room?
I don't have a definite answer to this but, one of the comments in the latest ci-en post mentioned that if you can see unlockable break room memories in the Memory section of the game, you can enter the break room in game. The commenter did not specify which version he is playing on but I would assume v1.94. (I'm running v1.9 but can't enter break room)

To enter the break room, as he describes, after the gym session when MC returns to the parlor, you can see the character icon of Tsinghua/Yoko in the break room. Just click on the icon and you'll enter the break rooms.

• Red Heart
Reactions: manggorn6666

itzdavid

Sep 4, 2017
To install DLC just put the DLC folder in (MassageShop\MassageShop_Data\StreamingAssets) it should look like this

to know you have installed correctly, you bar Shako will have the above option.

After you are in the gym, use WASD to move your character to each room. To interact with the girl, you need to get close, but first you need to train yourself, then you can sus her.

[If people hate doing massages daily, you just wait the time; it won't have much effect, so expect not to gain money.]

(since even though I confused the heck, I put a random file, I have to look at other posts to better understand the information LOL)

p.s

Here for people want save 100% finish main quest expect DLC because i also just started to play LOL

Link to DLC need 1.9 be careful with the windows antivirus

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bellicose

GrayRain

Jan 22, 2020
Hello there, if anyone would be so kind to share your BepInEx translation file, my pc can't connect to a network so the auto translate can't run.

Vicky Vera

Mar 17, 2019
Reactions: GrayRain

paragon112

Dec 24, 2023
1712972167543.png

I also installed the DLC properly and played all the gym games, but I couldn't get into this part.

Even if I download a new game and try it, I always can't enter here. What's wrong?

Fioli

Apr 17, 2022
Can you guys tell me how you translate the game? I want to translate it into my language

Vicky Vera

Mar 17, 2019
Like others, I installed the DLC and am playing with the Japanese version

I have two problems that I can't solve and would be very grateful for help or clarification :giggle:

Once, like others, I can't get into the break room
Where you should click on the woman's icon in the evening/night, nothing happens for me
Click_nothing.png

Also, I can't give either woman a special massage in front of her boyfriend in the gym
But I played each of the scenes of both women at least once,
and also talked to the respective man so that he would also come into the lounge of the gym only the woman never appears there
how to fuck.png

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes