Unity Partial [Partial] Lustful traditional massage parlor - Mothers and daughters addicted to secret services(DLC included)- [RJ01103194] [WAKUWAKU]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

FatherVespoid

Feb 17, 2019
Lol i just started playing the partial translation yesterday and the official releases today?? No wayyy

Been enjoying the game so far tho. Seika best girl.

CIBAZ24

Aug 5, 2023
Does anyone have a guide? Im struggling to figure out how to increase the pleasure meter, stats and and gaining cash flow. Should i have him go to gym? Or focus on skills? Trying several things not sure i see a difference.

Noxious85

Aug 19, 2017
Hi I downloaded the English v1.9.6 + DLC but when I open it, it stays in a black screen. Does anybody know if something is missing on my windows or what do I need to do to fix it? Thank you.

Apophis37

Oct 14, 2023
Anyone has a guide? Like what do the stats do? I have no idea what stats I should be spending my yen on.
Left to right,
1. Stamina - affects the health of the unit in the slingshot minigames. (Determines how many shots you can do while doing the customer gathering minigame, and determines your HP during battle minigames

2. Power - affects your damage during slingshot battle minigames

3. Charm - affects how fast you can tier-up your customer during slingshot customer gathering minigames

4. Cleaning - affects how fast the unit cleans a massage room

5. Upper body - affects points (?) and money (?) gained from massaging clients that request a massage for the specific area

6. Core/midriff - affects points (?) and money (?) gained from massaging clients that request a massage for the specific area

7. Lower body - affects points (?) and money (?) gained from massaging clients that request a massage for the specific area

edit: I've got no clue how to show the picture in my reply lmao. But my explanation is based on when you're in the massage shop.

Reactions: legojoe1

muz2020

Nov 27, 2020
Does anyone have a guide? Im struggling to figure out how to increase the pleasure meter, stats and and gaining cash flow. Should i have him go to gym? Or focus on skills? Trying several things not sure i see a difference.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes