ADRIFT Part 3 of the Himeros Trilogy: Himeros Horizon [v0.90a] [Seztworks]

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Dropdude You are right. It isn't for everyone. Interactive fiction is niche at best of times and given how many adult games are available, I am happy that anyone gives it a try and that some even stick around for the conclusion :)

Reactions: maestro9109

anide

Aug 10, 2017
I can't progress into the new update at all, I tried Joho1's save and my own

Try this one.
In my save I cannot access the Hangar event, and in Johor1's save I cannot access the biodome event and thus end up stuck.

I also have to delete my current, and extract a new copy from the zip to even see a "new" choice I've accessed before to test different save files

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
anide The problem with picking up where things left off in the last release is that you might not remember the last line of text.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anide

Aug 10, 2017
anide The problem with picking up where things left off in the last release is that you might not remember the last line of text.
I have started the events of
and having subsequent meeting, it's after this I have issues not progressing

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
anide I have found the issue and it is something that needs a fix. If you haven't completed the Office build before hitting the end of V0.80 it can lock you like that. I will add a workaround and a fix.

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hello @edrfdrfwrfedwsdrf
I have checked your save and this is a somewhat common issue. When the player doesn't notice they are asked a question and then does not give response the game waits for the answer and does not allow any progress (in this case I forgot to add this to the task list as a reminder, now fixed).

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hiya Kma That does like a bug of sorts. I will contact you for some fixing.

Reactions: Kma

Johor1

Nov 9, 2018
I just downloaded 0.87a and got a bit further (I had the same issue as anide), but nothing happens in the biodome. Here's my save.

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hello Slaylife The next update will be V0.99. The "final" content update and will contain 2-3 times the amount of content of a normal update. I have been adding events steadily since the last release and am currently past the 150 mark but there is still more than a 100 to go. We likely are still a couple of months away at this point.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Hello Slaylife The next update will be V0.99. The "final" content update and will contain 2-3 times the amount of content of a normal update. I have been adding events steadily since the last release and am currently past the 150 mark but there is still more than a 100 to go. We likely are still a couple of months away at this point.
So this is the last update then? V1.0 will be just about bug fixing or some epilogues?

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Slaylife That is correct. 1.0 is the final mostly bugfree version that will be out after testing and player feedback. It might add minor stuff but no major content.

Reactions: chubbycheeks2341