Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
From patreon's point of view, its because the incest in Game of Throne's is incidental/used as a plot device. GoT's doesn't glory in incest for example with the Targayen's. They indulged in incest as they believed it kept their bloodline pure. It's firmly established in GoT's that this has consequences e.g. the mad king. With the Lannister's, the incest between Jaime and Cersei is used as a catalyst for a whole host of plot lines and events. Also its set in a period which is roughly analogous to the middle age's, and whilst incest wasn't common back then, amongst royalty it did happen. In patreon's eyes adult games such as this one involving incest are glorying in the act which they feel is a no no.
Yeah what about the last incest involving the guy that knows nothing and a certain girl =V

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
yeah, but to base her age off her build is retarded
Get used to it, it's how it's done these days. All disclaimers about characters being 18/21/80+ don't mean shit. As soon as some self-proclaimed saviour thinks that fictional character looks too young, that's it. "Oh poor children, we must save them all, even if they are actually not children or don't exist at all!"

Reactions: Adolfo

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Yeah what about the last incest involving the guy that knows nothing and a certain girl =V
They don't know they're related, and we don't know what consequences there'll be when they find out. Plus they had only met a few weeks (not sure exact timescale) ago after aprox two decades of only knowing "that person exists" and having no connection at all. Additionally whether you go by the books or the show, there is only like a year age difference between them, two at most. There's a pretty big difference between two people who have no knowledge that they're related, are about the same age and had never met before sleeping with each and a father knowingly sleeping with his daughter whose atleast 20 years younger than him and who he spent atleast some time raising.

Just an fyi I'm not defending patreon, I think the whole thing is ridiculous since its all fictional computer generated characters. Just explaining what I think they were trying to say with the Game of Throne's comment in the ToS.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I mean if you've read the books it is really fucking obvious Martin gets off on the incest fetish(see also: big swinging dicks) solely as plot devices my ass.

Reactions: Paprika

thelonelyjoker

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Forget about incest. Love is no right or wrong just two hearts beat as one. And I know that since first time I met Elly lol
Bonus:

Reactions: darkmine

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
From patreon's point of view, its because the incest in Game of Throne's is incidental/used as a plot device. GoT's doesn't glory in incest for example with the Targayen's. They indulged in incest as they believed it kept their bloodline pure. It's firmly established in GoT's that this has consequences e.g. the mad king. With the Lannister's, the incest between Jaime and Cersei is used as a catalyst for a whole host of plot lines and events. Also its set in a period which is roughly analogous to the middle age's, and whilst incest wasn't common back then, amongst royalty it did happen. In patreon's eyes adult games such as this one involving incest are glorying in the act which they feel is a no no.
funny cause pretty sure back in the time period got was set, incest was still okay to do. might be wrong could be further back than that, but at one point in history incest was fine, like you look at small tribes, how the hell would they not be inbred in such a small size on a small island. but as humans micro-evolved at some point inbreeding became damaging to the child and it also was shunned by society, although i don't know which happened first. imo should stay in fantasy because A. we are raised in this day an age to perceive it as bad (would be similar to someone going to another country to do something that is illegal in theirs) B. higher chance of corrupted dna in the offspring (probably not actually corrupted dna but something bad that i don't know what to call).

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Look at those limey Brits and their inbreeding!

(also fun fact you're more likely to have a disabled/mentally handicapped baby if you have someone in your close family with a disabilty than if you randomly knock up your cousin/sister/third gay uncle)

Reactions: Paprika

Dasati

May 30, 2017
@bobdillan The time period your thinking of with small tribes was definitely way earlier than the middle ages. Middle ages last awhile but they were after the Roman Empire so kingdom's etc were the norm. The incest then was mostly limited to royalty I think (like making an alliance with a Kingdom by marrying a princess who happened to be your cousin). N bout the dna thing i think you mean mutation's. Mutations are when the dna does random stuff ranging from causing blue eyes, to causing a disease and anything in between.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
@bobdillan The time period your thinking of with small tribes was definitely way earlier than the middle ages. Middle ages last awhile but they were after the Roman Empire so kingdom's etc were the norm. The incest then was mostly limited to royalty I think (like making an alliance with a Kingdom by marrying a princess who happened to be your cousin). N bout the dna thing i think you mean mutation's. Mutations are when the dna does random stuff ranging from causing blue eyes, to causing a disease and anything in between.
yup mutations, with the time period i wasn't meaning back when we were only small tribes thats just an example that still applies to some areas where tribes are still on their own in the jungle. the time period specifically was probably before AD and somewhere in bc.

Dragunav

Dec 8, 2017
no patience for 93 pages, but i'm not really a fan of the forced incest in this.

Even if you "want to fix things" between you and the wife, you're still banging your sister behind her back.
Any way to turn it off or do i have to stick with it?

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
no patience for 93 pages, but i'm not really a fan of the forced incest in this.

Even if you "want to fix things" between you and the wife, you're still banging your sister behind her back.
This is quite obviously an incest game. The name should probably have given it away.

However there is a fix.
There are a ton of other games to play instead...

Beware though incest is easily the most popular type of game around so make sure you choose correctly next time.

Dragunav

Dec 8, 2017
This is quite obviously an incest game. The name should probably have given it away.

However there is a fix.
There are a ton of other games to play instead...

Beware though incest is easily the most popular type of game around so make sure you choose correctly next time.
You obviously can't read, i complained about the "forced" incest, hell, even in this game you can deny your daughters advances and go for the wife for a non-incest route, or go for the daughters if you want one.

but you're still forced to have sex with the sister.

Read someones comment before you reply like a dick.

EDIT: Just to clarify, no problems with incest games, but forced stuff in a game that offers multiple choices.

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
You obviously can't read, i complained about the "forced" incest, hell, even in this game you can deny your daughters advances and go for the wife for a non-incest route, or go for the daughters if you want one.

but you're still forced to have sex with the sister.

Read someones comment before you reply like a dick.

EDIT: Just to clarify, no problems with incest games, but forced stuff in a game that offers multiple choices.
Getting it on with the gorgeous sister Jenna is not optional I'm afraid.

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017

No way to turn it off, but you could edit the script to change "sister" to "girlfriend" or "mistress"

4.20 star(s) 215 Votes