• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
U

User_215882

You wont know anything until tomorrow at best. I'm guessing you'll have to wait till Friday. It all depends on the agent he was given. If its a chill person like the one Sin originally had should be up by Friday. If its like Ireedeemable then who knows. Apparently she was a total bitch.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
There needs to be an alternative to patreon... It's complete bullshit how they destroy the creative integrity of these games.

It always winds up with the game making it a "Step Dad" or "Step Brother" instead of biological... Then people go out and need to make a mod to remove the word "Step"... Just a big hassle. The games keep the same content, but as a mod.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
There needs to be an alternative to patreon... It's complete bullshit how they destroy the creative integrity of these games.

It always winds up with the game making it a "Step Dad" or "Step Brother" instead of biological... Then people go out and need to make a mod to remove the word "Step"... Just a big hassle. The games keep the same content, but as a mod.
Even step relations aren't enough anymore, because that's still family and bad.

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017

Hatreon is a good alternative and has a total free speech policy.

Superperv13

Nov 6, 2017

Can he mod it cause looks like he uses picture with words. I like the game as is . If there is step we riot :(

Superperv13

Nov 6, 2017
Sad Fact is this is first step back to 1950 way of life. Sex in a game is bad but not real women being victimised in real life. U kidding me :(

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
You wont know anything until tomorrow at best. I'm guessing you'll have to wait till Friday. It all depends on the agent he was given. If its a chill person like the one Sin originally had should be up by Friday. If its like Ireedeemable then who knows. Apparently she was a total bitch.
Who's a total bitch?

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
will this have impact on planned release date?i hope it will be resolved soon,it's been a while now that his page is locked

dunhill

May 3, 2017
so the game dev page is back up with this disclaimer (1st time i noticed it)

"All characters shown in a sexual light in game are 18 or older.
These games are made for entertainment purposes only and do not actually reflect Luxee's desires or beliefs.
These games shouldn't be taken seriously or be viewed by anyone
"

now that is a SouthPark lvl disclaimer :FuckYea::FuckYea::FuckYea::FuckYea: (that is the type of disclaimer SouthPark has and thats why they can get away with anything including showing a mentally handicap kid getting raped by a shark to a talking turd)

Elementario

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
Patreon is really pissing me off right now,how can they take down this game?
Ada has clearly stated in the game that she is 18, as for incest ...well, that's the main story of the game if he has to remove it he will have to change it entirely otherwise story won't make any sense and feel like everyone is throwing themselves at the protagonist....

P.S I wanted to know what model is used to render Elly?

U

User_215882

The incest can be modded back in if it has to. So far they just want the vanilla page. Their stance on fictional incest is just so fucking stupid.

4.20 star(s) 215 Votes