riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
What about dev's using itch.io for payments? I know that Archast (the dev for 5 days) uses that & I've used that for payment in the past... just a thought!

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
For patch reasons, im glad I saw that Lewd Patcher thing pop up here, as a general place to look for those things becomes useful, also with instructions on how to do it. Well sadly this is not the one and only site everyone will check, but maybe it spreads enough.

And about the depiction of minors, thats how the world works. Just take Australia, they basically got a committee to judge a woman's appearance in adult movies, if they "appear" as under 18, mostly through also not having huge breasts, they can ban that movie. Of course those real people are all checked and over 18, but governments can still just say no, we dont care about your real age.

Now fiction should be even less censored, basically not at all, but thats how it goes.

About itch.io, it was a proposed method in other threads, but its a one time charge instead of a monthly system.

This thread has quite a few options , but so far I dont think many/any creators made a jump to another platform.

Also having seen this a few times so far, I think we are supposed to keep this thread kinda clean from that discussion and use this one instead

drud

Aug 29, 2017
"sexualized depiction of minors"
hmmm .... Fuck no !!!

Peoples tend to think that in game : If a girl (or should i say "women" ?) have small breast and is smaller than 1m70, then she's inevitably under age ... Just why ?! They're are just small, not all women in the world are 1m80 and have big breasts.
... To all those people who think they are under age "fuck you !"
exactly, people come in all shapes and sizes, idk how appearance wins over whats stated as fact. My grandmother is 4ft8, and ive had plenty of GF's under 5'4(whose chest size varies from A to 34DD) People are ridiculous.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Hmmm, I wonder if devs could use a "STOP BODY SHAMING!!" defense. There are plenty of women in their 20s with tiny breasts and a little-girl's butt and are sometimes pretty self-conscious about it. It really does seem like assumptions are being made in regards to markers of sexual maturity that would offend many adult women without those attributes.

But seriously, Fuck Patreon with a rusty garden shovel.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Ada does look a lot like Dakota Skye, so patreon is really stretching on this one

Well, it's their right, and now with the youtube controversy of the videos with children with millions of views this subject is really sensitive right now

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Or Luxee can just create his own website which doesn't cost much and is pretty easy to do. Keep Parental Love there and use Patreon just as a pay platform for his patrons. He could even develop small unrelated game on Patreon that meets their guidelines and occasionally update it. All of his patrons on Patreon would know that they are actually paying for the game on his website.

Superperv13

Nov 6, 2017
I love the game so far. If he uses his own site then so be it. Patreon must get over itself , they remind me of SJW people :(. If u don' like the game or content don't play it. I will ;)

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
exactly, people come in all shapes and sizes, idk how appearance wins over whats stated as fact. My grandmother is 4ft8, and ive had plenty of GF's under 5'4(whose chest size varies from A to 34DD) People are ridiculous.
I have two cousins who still look like they are five (alright about eleven-ish) they are 19 and attend college but they look like they should still be in grade school. Side note they are twins and not related to me by blood...I would fuck them in a heart beat. I swear I'm not a pedo just have a thing for twins.

Reactions: volto

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Pretty good game. I really enjoyed it. And I had to laugh more than one time:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For all you guys who are into Elly (like me), you should give a try. I played this first and seeing Elly with her dyed hair was mindblowing.

Reactions: Melkai and Elkfood

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017

Well Patreon is reviewing the channel since it's incest. Looks like another project that will get censored.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017

Well Patreon is reviewing the channel since it's incest. Looks like another project that will get censored.
It just means we'll have to wait for an incest patch (or a mod).
I prefer this way to the game being shut down, since it's a really good game

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
He can always continue to make with Ada, and post like downloading links with donate button on his site. Like if you want to donate you gotta pay how much it was at first update.

Edit: Not on his Patreon

Reactions: alexander_666

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Luxee just wrote on discord that patreon don't seem to be giving him a hard time over ada and a few simple name tweaks should be enough. Game'll likely be back up and running on patreon by Friday.
All depends on the review rep that you get from patreon really, looks like he's had an OK one.

4.20 star(s) 215 Votes