Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Guys everyone loves jokes and all, but you're doing harm to the developers. Lots of possible patrons for a game doesn't have good English, so when you're making jokes about critical topics be more obvious or you'll scare them away. Because lots of people become patrons of good games thanks to this forum.
Really???????? Wow people here dont understand sarcasm or lux's sense of humor. Blame him we were sweet and innocent before speaking to him. He corrupted us

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I don't know how to speak sarcastically.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
Will be 4 ish weeks before update. Lux rig is fecking ancient but with any luck we may find a solution to speed up process ( i hope)
Yeah it's unfortunate. Can't believe that happened. He needs to quickly order new parts.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Really???????? Wow people here dont understand sarcasm or lux's sense of humor. Blame him we were sweet and innocent before speaking to him. He corrupted us
So you're surprised by the fact that people with bad English couldn't or won't understand your humour, sarcasm or whatever you wanna call. OK!!!!!!! Please ignore my message and continue with the cool attitude...

Reactions: Major Wanker

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I'm going to digress here.

I've just gotta say that I get a belly laugh out of the name "Major Wanker" and the subtext "well-known member"

Okay. Please go back to discussing the nuances of language on a message board.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I'm going to digress here.

I've just gotta say that I get a belly laugh out of the name "Major Wanker" and the subtext "well-known member"

Okay. Please go back to discussing the nuances of language on a message board.
Glad you like it. Trying to raise an army atm. Looking for a Sargeant Titwank rofl

4.20 star(s) 215 Votes