Apr 15, 2018
I downloaded from the links provided & my copy is in Russian? I haven't seen any posts about other people with the same problem, so how do I get the english version? Thanks.

EDIT: Nevermind, I clicked preferences & saw the option for English.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Since this is a per-major update patreon I went ahead and became a patron. Hopefully Luxee gets a faster rendering setup soonish.
Its in process, after much harassing jmolle managed to convinced Luxee to let him buy some parts upgrades for him.

Reactions: Frank01

BonnyJohnny

Sep 2, 2017
Is this game still developing? Because the version 0.6 status is in 10/13 SCENES DONE for a while.
(I'm not impatient, I'm just worrying after what happened with the New Life with My Daughter.)

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Is this game still developing? Because the version 0.6 status is in 10/13 SCENES DONE for a while.
(I'm not impatient, I'm just worrying after what happened with the New Life with My Daughter.)
It's still being developed yes, its just Luxee's pc is crap lol.

Reactions: jason95821

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Luxee also said some of the final scenes would take longer than usual. so no the 10/13 counter isn't broken and he is working on it. now it's looking like early-mid May for release.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
any idea on the next update im looking forward to having an adopted daughter :D
Errm not 100% sure what u'r asking, do you mean the release date or what the content will be? No release date yet, n content wise going off the previews I think some beach time with Elly atleast. Also drunk (very drunk) Luxee has stated 0.6 will "make Ada everybody's favourite" so take what you will from that.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Errm not 100% sure what u'r asking, do you mean the release date or what the content will be? No release date yet, n content wise going off the previews I think some beach time with Elly atleast. Also drunk (very drunk) Luxee has stated 0.6 will "make Ada everybody's favourite" so take what you will from that.
That is correct. Also i would appreciate you not mentioning my donations to devs. I do not like sharing when i upgrade devs rigs for them .
I will openly tell people i alpha test/bug fix, advertise, moderate discord and brainstorm for devs. But the subject of me providing upgrades and my full level of financial support is a subject that is only discussed on discord servers not on public forums. And i prefer to remain impartial and behind the scenes. Otherwise i get nutters asking me to throw money at them and upgrade there rigs. I mean no offence to you. Just please keep it on discord

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
ok btw glad to find a fan of command and conquer here :D even if i like red alert 2 and tiberium sun with their expansion packs the most out of all their games

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Tiberium Wars with Kane's Wrath was best. And last :'(

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yuris revenge was better than red alert imo and probably the best out of the series. Such a shame ea ruined it.
Is there a game series that EA doesn't ruin?
I remember when they was a small company that publish games for NES and SEGA Megadrive 2.
Blades of Vengeance was so fun.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
ea ruins everything it touches

i saw how it was in a interview and i was shocked by how nice the guy seemed i mean only a really good actor can do what he does and not be a total prick in real life
i highly doubt you are older then 29 which is my age but then again i have been wrong before XD
I am 32 years old screwed up my birth year on here and had to hide my d.o.b. Cant change it so when im on here i feel slightly younger thats until i log onto discord and get called old by the devs i work for and there supporters . My wife how ever is an old hag she is 35

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
4.20 star(s) 215 Votes