wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
just saw that and wanted to post it but you are too fast my man! :cool:

so glad to see progress being made and nearly a third of v0.06 completed already!
;)
it seems that he may updated the counter just around the time i checked the page

Illuminati

Dec 7, 2017
I started this game without hype after reading the overview, thinking something like "one more", but duuude... What a lovely game, it changed my mind completely. Maybe things happens a little bit fast in the beginning with Elly , but It's okay.

I didn't expected how normal is managed incest (and harem path haha) and It's awesome... The relationship between MC and Jen, it's simply fuck yeah.(Is she a little bit like... Rihanna or It's just me lol)

- Well I had a question:

I'm following the walkthrough, "harem path", Day 5 and I'm gonna go for the security cameras and the walkthrough says "make her stay" to Elly, but I tried the option "let her come" and It's more interesting.
It's matter for the story/relationship If I choose "let her come"? Maybe some problems with Elly and her thoughts about marriage?

Thank you, and what a good game, I hope It will be long :)

Blanck

Feb 19, 2018
I'm sorry if someone else has already asked/addressed this, since there are so many posts I haven't seen one addressing this.

Has anyone else had any problems with the incest patch that was provided? I followed the PC directions that were given, and yet I keep getting errors every time I try to open the game after I extract the files. Any help would be appreciated :)

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
4.20 star(s) 214 Votes