Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
NTR is an abbreviation of Japanese "Netorare", a genre of game where another guy steals the girl you're protecting or pursuing, either by trickery/seduction or by brute force/blackmail. Basically a fetish where you watch someone else have their way with your girl and 'break' her.
Yeah, you should avoid that list that armion send you then, a LOT of that crap has ntr and betafag content in it...
oh, ok... thank you, I would not much like that unless I get to beat the total shit out of the Motherfucker.
The biggest irony of all concerning 'NTR' is that it's a fetish based off of making someone jealous. But if someone gets off on watching other people fuck their SO, it's not jealously, you're just a cuckold who enjoys being cucked. The only people who actually get affected by NTR are the ones who hate NTR

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I totaly thought this is some kind of a lovey dovey family reuninon thingy! Well as it turned out i was right but boy oh boy this is some serious harembuilding, not beating around the bush lewds here!

And for the love of the Dark Gods, finally... can beat the crap out douchebags as well! So beautiful!:'( Is.. is it normal that i already set eyes upon the policewoman? Or i'm just getting greedy as fuck!:happyblush

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I totaly thought this is some kind of a lovey dovey family reuninon thingy! Well as it turned out i was right but boy oh boy this is some serious harembuilding, not beating around the bush lewds here!

And for the love of the Dark Gods, finally... can beat the crap out douchebags as well! So beautiful!:'( Is.. is it normal that i already set eyes upon the policewoman? Or i'm just getting greedy as fuck!:happyblush
Told you you'd love it... lol

Reactions: Ennoch

Irischan

Feb 16, 2018
someone know when the next update will come? i only see on his patreon that 2/13 done but not when it plan to come.someone know more about a date?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
someone know when the next update will come? i only see on his patreon that 2/13 done but not when it plan to come.someone know more about a date?
We never get a date until all parts are done.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

You know in My Cute Cousin you also can beat one guy.In Doppelganger you can not only beat the guy but steal his GF.

4.20 star(s) 215 Votes