3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

3D_Boss

Mar 19, 2023
The first impression is what matters, meaning realistic or somehow striking graphics, but this is just another bland game

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Kodman, According to the game there are only three cards left and its not in the walkthrough can you tell us where they are ?

Kodman

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
Kodman, According to the game there are only three cards left and its not in the walkthrough can you tell us where they are ?
In the 0.1.2 update, you can collect all 12 collectible cards.
If you have any difficulty finding them, I recommend using the Walkthrough_0.1.2 file, which is included in the game's archive. It describes how to collect all the items in the game.

Horbsby

Jun 30, 2022
Woah, congrats on finally getting rid of the AI voice and using a real human. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Kodman

NovaArtemis

Jun 17, 2018
Would be a bit better if you included the climax portion of the scenes on the Video player. The squirting on "Nightmare" is neat.

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
So gave 1.2 a playthrough. Felt smooth. Honestly don't miss the smaller ventilation shafts, take it or leave it. Least theres a mix that still makes you feel cramped. Although I noticed you couldn't aim and fire in places like that although there is plenty of space to do such. Not sure if that is intended or not. Only bug I noticed was when you run your stamina out, the heavy breathing sound clip plays overlapping itself about 3 or 4 times.

Kodman

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
So gave 1.2 a playthrough. Felt smooth. Honestly don't miss the smaller ventilation shafts, take it or leave it. Least theres a mix that still makes you feel cramped. Although I noticed you couldn't aim and fire in places like that although there is plenty of space to do such. Not sure if that is intended or not. Only bug I noticed was when you run your stamina out, the heavy breathing sound clip plays overlapping itself about 3 or 4 times.
Thank you for your feedback.
As for shooting in a crouching position, I plan to add it later.
I'm already aware of the bug with the sound after the sprint, it's already fixed in the working version of the game. Although I try to thoroughly test updates before release, but unfortunately, for such an early stage of game development, such bugs are unavoidable.

Reactions: Mordona

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
People who post reviews on games when they first come out and are unfinished are like people eating the raw egg from the ingredients pile and claiming the cake tastes bad.
People are reviewing what's currently there, if what's currently there is not up to par then the reviews are going to mention that. Early access isn't a shield you can use against negative reviews.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->